Biomedical science Watch

roryrudkin88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Anyone started BSc biomedical science in 2019/20?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Nope but I’m approaching my final year of biomedical science. Where abouts are you thinking about or have you applied to? I’m assuming you haven’t got your results yet cause A-Levels is in two days. All the best and feel free to ask anything
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
roryrudkin88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Im from Scotland so got my results last week. I have got into Strathclyde University. What do you think of the course overall? Is it interesting?
Random_Student
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by roryrudkin88)
Im from Scotland so got my results last week. I have got into Strathclyde University. What do you think of the course overall? Is it interesting?
Ohhh ok! Well done! I personally really like my course where I study but of course it varies from uni to uni. Some modules in first and second year were really interesting and others were a nightmare lol so it has its ups and downs but I like it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Strathclyde
    We offer over 200 undergraduate courses across Humanities and Social Sciences, Business, Science and Engineering. All four areas will be represented at our Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Mon, 2 Sep '19
  • University of Strathclyde
    We offer over 200 undergraduate courses across Humanities and Social Sciences, Business, Science and Engineering. All four areas will be represented at our Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (180)
12.81%
Excited (116)
8.26%
Worried (263)
18.72%
Terrified (327)
23.27%
Meh (113)
8.04%
Confused (33)
2.35%
Putting on a brave face (189)
13.45%
Impatient (184)
13.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise