Ever met someone who doesn't know how to watch TV properly? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I tried showing my mother one of my favourite shows. She doesn't understand ANYTHING that happens unless it's as basic as a man walking down the street (this is no exaggeration). She squeals and screams at homosexual pairings and can't look past it and concentrate on anything else. And perhaps worst of all she DANCES to the dramatic and intense music that plays during the most emotional, heart wrenching scenes. It feels like my favourite show has been defiled.
SlS66
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
What shows are you watching?If I often talk through tv shows, really gets on the fams nerves but it's like an impulse when I'm bored. Perhaps you just have different interests and should try to meet in the middle.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SlS66)
What shows are you watching?If I often talk through tv shows, really gets on the fams nerves but it's like an impulse when I'm bored. Perhaps you just have different interests and should try to meet in the middle.
It’s American horror story. She loves it and is always begging me to put it on. The way she shows her excitement is not normal, that’s the problem. She acts like a toddler when you put CBeebies on for them. When something dramatic happens, you’re meant to gasp and watch intently. She squeals and kicks her feet, and dances if there’s music. It’s so disgusting. She is incapable of reading between the lines. Her watching an interesting show = injecting an animal with some sort of mental stimulant.
SlS66
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It’s American horror story. She loves it and is always begging me to put it on. The way she shows her excitement is not normal, that’s the problem. She acts like a toddler when you put CBeebies on for them. When something dramatic happens, you’re meant to gasp and watch intently. She squeals and kicks her feet, and dances if there’s music. It’s so disgusting. She is incapable of reading between the lines. Her watching an interesting show = injecting an animal with some sort of mental stimulant.
That's brilliant! She sounds hilarious, please let her watch more😂 Maybe YouTube it, you could make a fortune!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SlS66)
That's brilliant! She sounds hilarious, please let her watch more😂 Maybe YouTube it, you could make a fortune!
I’m not sure if you’re joking or what.. imagine having something really special to you and when you show it to someone they just defile it like that
SlS66
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m not sure if you’re joking or what.. imagine having something really special to you and when you show it to someone they just defile it like that
I'm sorry, it's just so funny. You've got to take this one on the chin I think, its just tv. What about watching it at different times? Find something else to do together and take AHS off the table.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (68)
17.35%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
63.01%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.1%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.54%

Watched Threads