The Student Room Group

What do bi/pan women think of dating bi/pan men? part 2

What do bi/pan women think of dating bi/pan men?

Part 1
Background
Been in relationship for year now, both love each other so much (talk about the future and so connected). She just told me shes bi/pan and waited didnt want to scare me off and didnt want it to end the relationship. I said totally cool with it and we discussed here passed and mine.

But i omitt that one of the relationships was with a guy. Im bi/pan and attracted to both but only when i feel a connection (but still mainly women). I only fell for guy when i got to know him and then became attracted to him. when she brought it up i so wanted to me too back but scared it be deal breaker for her.

part 2
Talked to my GF about it joking and she seemed jokeish not liking the idea of me with another guy because she could picture it and seem.

what do people think
Original post by Anonymous
What do bi/pan women think of dating bi/pan men?

Part 1
Background
Been in relationship for year now, both love each other so much (talk about the future and so connected). She just told me shes bi/pan and waited didnt want to scare me off and didnt want it to end the relationship. I said totally cool with it and we discussed here passed and mine.

But i omitt that one of the relationships was with a guy. Im bi/pan and attracted to both but only when i feel a connection (but still mainly women). I only fell for guy when i got to know him and then became attracted to him. when she brought it up i so wanted to me too back but scared it be deal breaker for her.

part 2
Talked to my GF about it joking and she seemed jokeish not liking the idea of me with another guy because she could picture it and seem.

what do people think

So she's bi/pan but wouldn't be happy with you being bi/pan? That's not good and weirdly unaccepting/homophobic against you. If you feel able, perhaps talk to her openly about this and see how she responds. If she has a problem with it, is she really the person you want to be with? I wonder what she thinks about other people being bi/pan :holmes:

I'm pan and wouldn't care at all about who the person I was dating was or could be attracted to. If anything I would slightly prefer them to be open because it would perhaps be easier for them to understand :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending