The Student Room Group

Likelihood of getting accomodation w/ a insurance choice Uni?

My second choice University is UWE Bristol - on the UWE website, UWE guarantees accommodation to first-year students who have made the university their firm choice, and also accepts accommodation requests for students applying through the UCAS Clearing system. However, it does not mention how students who have accepted an offer from UWE, but have not made UWE their firm choice, are considered. Does anybody have any idea what is the likelihood is of a non-firm-choice applicant receiving university accommodation? Thanks for any input!
Original post by Dggj_19
My second choice University is UWE Bristol - on the UWE website, UWE guarantees accommodation to first-year students who have made the university their firm choice, and also accepts accommodation requests for students applying through the UCAS Clearing system. However, it does not mention how students who have accepted an offer from UWE, but have not made UWE their firm choice, are considered. Does anybody have any idea what is the likelihood is of a non-firm-choice applicant receiving university accommodation? Thanks for any input!

it'd be best to call them up and ask tomorrow :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Dggj_19

Hi - just wondering if you managed to get an answer to this ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending