The Student Room Group

The Fear of Rejection or being too desperate? Cold Approach -Tube station

I saw a smart looking hot stuff on the Tube and we got off at the same spot.
She was with her sister but I couldn't stop peaking at her. She looked back but pretty emotionless.
We parted ways but I thought to myself maybe I should have gone and had a word?
Reply 1
Bonkers if you did. Just because someone is pretty it does allow you to come on to them in a public place, unencouraged, as they go about their normal business.
Original post by Zarek
Bonkers if you did. Just because someone is pretty it does allow you to come on to them in a public place, unencouraged, as they go about their normal business.

It would not hurt to have tried.
Reply 3
Original post by Zarek

probably best to do it in like a bar, but if he likes the look of her, and feels confident enough then he should take his chance. It's low probability imo and Not every girl is going to like it, but some will.
Reply 4
Reply 5
Original post by ANM775
probably best to do it in like a bar, but if he likes the look of her, and feels confident enough then he should take his chance. It's low probability imo and Not every girl is going to like it, but some will.

As you say a social setting it could be appropriate to flirt. Girls that attract these spontaneous declarations of love on the street are not likely to be that enamoured by it. Firstly it's an inappropriate setting, then they're unlikely to be relying on random guys asking them out and it's highly presumptions to make a date request without any evidence that the interest is mutual. Unless you are stunningly attractive with outstanding repartee, avoid.
Reply 6
Nonsense

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending