What to do bout this obsessive guy Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I don’t have experience with dating please help me! So my neighbours got a new window cleaner (there friend) and I was coming home from work and we had a chat about the weather then the next day I bumped into him and he was asking what I’m up to and I said I need to go to the post office so he offered to take me as I’m rural and don’t drive so I said that would be great i’ll Give you petrol money we get to the town (an hour away) and he then said fancy a game of pool I said sure why not anyway we get back into the car after 2 games and he says can I get a cuddle and a kiss, i of course said no and he asked me to lean closer so he can hold my hand to which I said no sorry on the drive home he wouldn’t stop going on telling me about how much he likes me, that he wants 2 kids everything! Then asked about a second date saying “you can wear something sexy for me”I felt trapped, like he knows where I live and where I work and was talking about how he could come and see me tomorrow at work and everything! He was so “normal” and chill till then he’s a friend of my neighbour so I didn’t see this coming, even when we pulled into my drive he asked again about a kiss, the whole drive I was in silence or talking about the music on the radio and he just kept going on about all of this.

he phoned me 5 times 20minures after he dropped me off, I’ve tried saying no like whenever I said I’m not into that he would turn and say me either. Like whatever I like/hate he would then change his mind
username4355882
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
dr

Block. If that doesn't work, report.
Geraldthegoat
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
That’s kinda creepy, I would just say i’m not interested in anyone, try to avoid him as much as possible. If he doesn’t get the message I would straight up tell him that he needs to stop harassing you and you feel uncomfortable. It’s very disrespectful that he thinks he can kiss you if you politely said no. I see red flags tell him early on before things worsen.
abelk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
tell it like it is and drop his creepy a**
mocoduckling96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don’t have experience with dating please help me! So my neighbours got a new window cleaner (there friend) and I was coming home from work and we had a chat about the weather then the next day I bumped into him and he was asking what I’m up to and I said I need to go to the post office so he offered to take me as I’m rural and don’t drive so I said that would be great i’ll Give you petrol money we get to the town (an hour away) and he then said fancy a game of pool I said sure why not anyway we get back into the car after 2 games and he says can I get a cuddle and a kiss, i of course said no and he asked me to lean closer so he can hold my hand to which I said no sorry on the drive home he wouldn’t stop going on telling me about how much he likes me, that he wants 2 kids everything! Then asked about a second date saying “you can wear something sexy for me”I felt trapped, like he knows where I live and where I work and was talking about how he could come and see me tomorrow at work and everything! He was so “normal” and chill till then he’s a friend of my neighbour so I didn’t see this coming, even when we pulled into my drive he asked again about a kiss, the whole drive I was in silence or talking about the music on the radio and he just kept going on about all of this.

he phoned me 5 times 20minures after he dropped me off, I’ve tried saying no like whenever I said I’m not into that he would turn and say me either. Like whatever I like/hate he would then change his mind
I know you said that you are rural but please, please don't get into the car with just him. It puts you in a vunerable position which I've been in myself with quite a similar sounding desperate weirdo! Hopefully avoiding him and turning him down and ignoring (or blocking) his calls will eventually make him get the message but some creeps are really persistent. If he still won't give up, you need to tell him to back off because the way he speaks to you makes you feel uncomfortable. What is your relationship like with your neighbours? Maybe you can tell them what has happened and hopefully they'll tell their pal he's weird and find another window cleaner lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (69)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
62.85%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.09%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed