The Student Room Group

change of choices etc....

If on results day l get my first choice, is there any way l can change it to my insurance as this is where l really want to go? It is only a couple days now to results and l know l've left it to the last minute!Also for my first choice l picked accommodation but if l'm able to go to my insurance uni l can then travel, will there be a problem with this? And what would l need to do?
Original post by Tilleypops
If on results day l get my first choice, is there any way l can change it to my insurance as this is where l really want to go? It is only a couple days now to results and l know l've left it to the last minute!Also for my first choice l picked accommodation but if l'm able to go to my insurance uni l can then travel, will there be a problem with this? And what would l need to do?

you'd have to put yourself into clearing and ask your insurance if they'd take you. As soon as your firm agrees to accept you, your insurance disappears.
Reply 2
Thanks
But before self releasing into Clearing (which will decline both your offers), you should check with your Insurance that they will be willing to re take you if you make them your Clearing choice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending