Need to hack into my social media's Watch

kira12345678910
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I'm trying a hack into my instagram, snap, facebook, and icloud cause my dad hacked me so he can spy on me and now he doesn't know what he chnaged my passwords to so can anyone help me do it
ltsmith
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
has he changed the email and phone numbers your accounts are associated with?
Geraldthegoat
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
he couldn’t of changed the phone number one so try to log in through that. Or use your email address to log back into them.
kira12345678910
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Geraldthegoat)
he couldn’t of changed the phone number one so try to log in through that. Or use your email address to log back into them.
well he changed my number and returned the phone and he hacked into my email and change the password
ParadoxSocks
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
It's extremely difficult to 'hack' into these platforms - there's a difference between him logging into them if they're left signed in or if he knew enough information to log in independently of you and hacking.

What caused your dad to make these changes? Are you okay?

Contact each platform and explain that somebody has changed your information without permission and see if they can restore your information. Do not use the word hack.
Adz2042
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
if and when you regain control of your account, please use a sophisticated password to secure your accounts. or use a password manager like LastPass / 1Password.
Also, set up 2FA. Get the Google Authenticator app on your phone, to generate a 6 digit code every time you log into social media.
Trust me, this helps a lot!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (69)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
62.85%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.09%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise