Piercing Aftercare Watch

cocopops1618
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I just got my outer conch pierced and the piercer told me just to let water and soap run over my piercing when I'm in the shower. I've done a lot of research online and it says to do sea salt solution soaks twice a day. Should I listen to my piercer and not do the soaks or just do it anyway?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username4355882
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I just used rubbing alcohol on mine to keep it clean. Just soap and water should be fine.
Vetadele
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hey!
I'm thinking of getting a conch piercing. Realistically, how bad did it hurt ? What would you compare the pain to ?
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by cocopops1618)
I just got my outer conch pierced and the piercer told me just to let water and soap run over my piercing when I'm in the shower. I've done a lot of research online and it says to do sea salt solution soaks twice a day. Should I listen to my piercer and not do the soaks or just do it anyway?
Moved to Fashion and Beauty
cocopops1618
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Vetadele)
Hey!
I'm thinking of getting a conch piercing. Realistically, how bad did it hurt ? What would you compare the pain to ?
It was pretty painful. Think of an injection but slightly worse. It only lasts as long as the needle is in thought which is like 20 seconds. After that it's just a bit sore and stings a bit. It's pretty bearable I'd say. If you really want it then go do it. It's an awesome piercing. Totally worth it.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.32%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.42%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (87)
19.16%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (183)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.63%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise