Still not over girl Watch

eng12344
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Hi,So I’m still not over a girl I was never in a relationship with. We were talking for like 3 months, went on a couple of dates and seemed to really click. I asked her one day (over snapchat) when we were taking the p*** out of each other whether she liked me. She basically said I was a really good person, she didn’t know how she felt and isn’t in a good place atm. So we stopped talking (she never initiated anyway) and it’s been like 6 months haha. I still think of her at least four times everyday and still get a bit sad over it. I just keep getting flashbacks of our first date (Lil walk around Sydney where the opera house is and ate food lmao). How do I move on from this?
Ananonymousalt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Jee, sorry to hear.
Have you thought about being Friends with her or getting back on talking terms?
Geraldthegoat
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I think she’s not that interested, you seem like a nice guy I wouldn’t ever talk to just one girl until it was extremely serious like you both knew you really liked each other. Most girls aren’t ****. I would just block her and get yourself someone who treats you well, loves you and appreciates u . Talk to a few girls and then settle for one when you know she is a baddie. Also, don’t care too much just show that you’re interested but not too clingy in a way. Be mean to keep the girls keen chief.
Last edited by Geraldthegoat; 3 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (68)
17.35%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
63.01%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.1%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed