How many close freinds do you have irl? Watch

angelinahx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Close friends? Probably like 2. People I could call up to hang out with? Over 15+ probably
Switch01
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
5 friends
IntelligentAngel
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
i’m pretty sure i only have 1 very close friend haha. I think it’s because she’s the only one i can talk to for hours without getting mentally drained. She’s just the best and i pray and wish the best for her in life
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
keptinside
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Been told once #getalife, so #ilostallmyfriends
I'm God
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
...you got me good
I guess it's still too early for anyone to challenge God
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I have ppl I hang out with, couldn't give you a number. Ppl that consider me "close" are around 5 but I don't really feel I have best friends. Wouldn't say I trusted anyone.
Last edited by Obolinda; 3 days ago
meowmari
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Lets talk about it. I love friends. I love being around friends. I love the platonic bond I form with others. I love that friends aren't trying to get into your pants but just want to be their for you.
They are more loyal than partners.
They have fewer vested interests.
They are emotionally available without getting scared of commitment.

But after a-levels magically they all seem to disappear. I miss them. Thought I would ask for honest answers to my very simple and irrelevant question: how many close friends do you have in real life?

I have 2.
I have about 4. One of my best friends from year 11 who moved to another town just moved back here again and I met up with her after 2 years! Also they won't disappear if you talk to them once in a while online!
realistpotato
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
1- my sis.
Paypurr
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
0 lol
But does my dog count?
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
2 close friends, a boy and a girl
meowmari
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Paypurr)
0 lol
But does my dog count?
Of course!! Dogs will always be our best friends
Anonymous #7
Report 3 days ago
I have one. But I don't know if I can say that she is a 'true friend' - when I was in y7 I was bullied by one of my other friends, she is still "friends" with her, although she always complains to me about her. I think it was because of this that I have struggled making anymore friends.

Just a little FYI before people get the wrong end of the stick (most do)
I am in NO WAY saying that she cannot and should not be friends with her. I'm not trying to control her life and saying who she can and cannot be friends with - it's her life, she can live it as she wishes.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I have one. But I don't know if I can say that she is a 'true friend' - when I was in y7 I was bullied by one of my other friends, she is still "friends" with her, although she always complains to me about her. I think it was because of this that I have struggled making anymore friends.

Just a little FYI before people get the wrong end of the stick (most do)
I am in NO WAY saying that she cannot and should not be friends with her. I'm not trying to control her life and saying who she can and cannot be friends with - it's her life, she can live it as she wishes.
I understand that, I’m good friends with someone who bullied me but it’s not the same for everyone
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by I'm God)
I guess it's still too early for anyone to challenge God
I guess it is :rolleyes:

For some reason I didn't get a notif for your reply. Fix yo sh*t tsr!!!
Anonymous #8
Report 3 days ago
I guess I have a lot of good friends, but not any close friends, if that makes any sense...
Like, there are people I've known and have been on good terms with for years, I feel as though they have their own "best friends", and I'm not a part of that.
MidgetFever
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Only 2. I have a hard time trusting people.
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
Wait the same happened with you?! What da fooooook????
:sadnod: I aint about that yolo life either, I just wanna work on myself, by my self, for myself and blossom like a flower and express my love and grace to those who acctually matter in my life :closedeyes:

I learnt that people leave. Even if they have promised a thousand times that they won't.
At the end of the day though, we're happy with our decision, and it truly was the best right?!
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
This is such an emotional thread fam.
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
:sadnod: I aint about that yolo life either, I just wanna work on myself, by my self, for myself and blossom like a flower and express my love and grace to those who acctually matter in my life :closedeyes:

I learnt that people leave. Even if they have promised a thousand times that they won't.
At the end of the day though, we're happy with our decision, and it truly was the best right?!
I'm sorry to hear that Hope you're doing okay tho.

It's better to part ways with the people that hold us back in life. I think we both made the right decision there. :cute:
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
not gonna lie to you all, I get used to people too easily and then don't like letting go of them. Like with my toxic friend, it hurts me that she lied to me about not applying to Cambridge (I know I am being petty, let me) because she thought I was competition. we had such good laughs and banter.
any tips, JoshDarnIt ? you are soo wise. I legit need advice. how do I let go of people who don't appreciate me? HumbleBee_x you too can help, thx babes.
Are u talking about the past or like now!!?

Honestly, pettiness always creeps in between girls. One always wishes misfortune upon another and it all gets a bit ugly afterwards. I'd say to talk it out, but it depends on the current situation. Tell me more
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (69)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
62.85%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.09%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed