Best friend Watch

ArtmisKco
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I had the greatest friend in primary but the distance grew between us when we entered high school and we didn’t really talk with each other anymore. I wanted to but when I called she never answered and then once when I saw her in public I said hi and asked why she didn’t respond and she replied with ‘I didn’t know. That broke me. In high school I never had close friends so I currently have no best friends or friends that I actually consider friends. I did in year 7 but the majority left at the end of year 7 coz they moved away. After that most kids were already in friend groups so I was kind of a loner and spent most of my time with the quiet kids which I didn’t mind but it’s quite lonely when there’s no one around to properly talk to. I’m hopefully entering sixth form and wondering that are permanent friends made there or should I wait till uni?
Vashti02
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Friends come and go, it feels like a lost but I promise you it isn't. I would be optimistic about sixth form. You can make many good friends on your courses. The friends I have made that I still talk to come from secondary school and a few from sixth form. It's different for everyone, where you will meet your life long friends. But be optimistic because this is a new opportunity to make friends! Don't go into sixth form carrying the weight of your past and teh fact that you used to feel alone. Think like you know will make friends so you can attract that reality. Wishing you all the best.
ArtmisKco
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
❤️Thank you and I shall remain optimistic!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (68)
17.35%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
63.01%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.1%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.54%

Watched Threads