The Student Room Group

Edexcel 2019 grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Someone blackmail an exams officer please.

Edexcel think withholding the boundaries reduces stress? I think it increases stress!
Original post by Digital_King321

Edexcel think withholding the boundaries reduces stress? I think it increases stress!

They used to get released publicly a day before big people used to get too stressed when they saw they rose or something :/

Yeh and then you have these absolute idiots who'll make fake grade boundaries that will increase stress even more!!! Terrifying stuff.
Wait so is there someone who’ll actually post ffs?
If so pls show us the IAL GB :smile:
Original post by moneymanJPM
Yeh and then you have these absolute idiots who'll make fake grade boundaries that will increase stress even more!!! Terrifying stuff.

Wait you are the guy who posted fakes then admitted to it :frown:
-.-
We cool tho, at least you said they were fakes quickly, but still.....could have hurt some people
Waiting patiently. Hoping my results are released but worried they won't be released due to the scandal this year.

Looooool blackmail with what
Where are the results even available to download for exams officers? Can't find the link to the locked file on the Edexcel website
yo, do any of you not even care what grade your gonna get anymore? cus idgaf anymore
Is someone getting the boundaries or y’all just talking I don’t get it?
Original post by kkllookkkk
Looooool blackmail with what

Idk, their sextape, if they have one? Or show their internet history to their spouse? Somebody hack them?
Original post by Newtonslegacy
Is someone getting the boundaries or y’all just talking I don’t get it?

I'm literally sh*tting myself waiting flicking between reddit, twitter and tsr. just waiting for a leak
Where are the results even available to download for exams officers? Can't find the link to the locked file on the Edexcel website

just literally on the website with a gold lock, some1 do their job :P
They’re out now on the website..please upload the IAL ones if u can!!
Original post by hitec25
just literally on the website with a gold lock, some1 do their job :P

What can't find it here https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/grade-boundaries.html?Qualification-Family=AS-and-A-level
Original post by moneymanJPM

How ironic

What part of the website i literally cannot find the locked file on that page
Yo OP do something, can u leak em
What part of the website i literally cannot find the locked file on that page

they are legit straight on the screen when you load the page dont scroll down

Quick Reply

Latest