weekend job for 15/16 year old: Do i need a CV?? Watch

iman_karani
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hey guys i was wandering where i could apply for a weekend job? I think tescos allow teenagers but I'm not sure if I need a cv. And what I could put on it since i still haven't done my GCSEs..?
Hazzabear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Yes you’ll need a cv, you can tell them you’re awaiting on GCSE results. But add any extracurricular activities you have completed, and any volunteering / work experience
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
depressedteen121
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hey, i'm in the same situation as you at the moment, I think you can apply for boots.. Is the only time you can work the weekends?
Mabey
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by iman_karani)
Hey guys i was wandering where i could apply for a weekend job? I think tescos allow teenagers but I'm not sure if I need a cv. And what I could put on it since i still haven't done my GCSEs..?
You need to be 16 and have finished GCSEs to apply to Tesco. Try asking around places like takeaways in your area and dish out loads of CVs, you might hear back at some point.
iman_karani
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mabey)
You need to be 16 and have finished GCSEs to apply to Tesco. Try asking around places like takeaways in your area and dish out loads of CVs, you might hear back at some point.
oh wow thanks. I didn't know you had to finish GCSEs for tesco, ty for the heads up i would have looked like an idiot if i went. And yh I'll make sure to look around for unbranded lowkey shops, maybe charity shops?
iman_karani
Rep:
?
(Original post by depressedteen121)
Hey, i'm in the same situation as you at the moment, I think you can apply for boots.. Is the only time you can work the weekends?
no i guess after school is fine too, it's just that I can work more hours on weekends and I'm pretty sure there's more rules for work hours after school
Mabey
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by iman_karani)
oh wow thanks. I didn't know you had to finish GCSEs for tesco, ty for the heads up i would have looked like an idiot if i went. And yh I'll make sure to look around for unbranded lowkey shops, maybe charity shops?
I personally wouldn't go charity shops, but I'm not too sure. Lowkey shops can be very good as brand shops tend to get swarmed with applications, although its probably worth applying there as well(read the requirements).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (98)
18.81%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (331)
63.53%
Not yet but I am planning to (25)
4.8%
Not yet but I might (67)
12.86%

Watched Threads