Sending Evidence AFTER Deadline Watch

LordPantsman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Salutations, everyone!

I would just like to ask, to those who've resorted to the UCAS Program, how eligible to send in their scholarly evidence would one be, if one was to do so [almost a] month AFTER the pre-established date. The University of Birmingham, for instance, allowed me to send my results "by 19th July"; however, it being my 'insurance choice', I was more worried about my main option - that is to say that, only now, after receiving every possible information about my performance in High School (I went on a second-round attempt at my exams - and only received the results from it after the desired date), do I know that I won't be able to get into my first choice. Will they still accept my evidence, even a month after the deadline?

P.S. I ask this question, because I'll have to spend 100 euros to have my documents officially translated - I would like to make sure that money won't go to waste.
Beckyyyyyyyyyyy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My university wanted my results and evidence etc in July, even though I don’t receive them until this week. I contacted them and they were cool about it and extended the deadline for a month. I think as long as you have the results and evidence even if you are late still send it.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
martaagc01
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If they are aware of your situation, they might let you send them now.I’m going to Birmingham and got an email in late june about “not forgetting to send them my results” so I think you should have told them before the deadline.
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by LordPantsman)
Salutations, everyone!

I would just like to ask, to those who've resorted to the UCAS Program, how eligible to send in their scholarly evidence would one be, if one was to do so [almost a] month AFTER the pre-established date. The University of Birmingham, for instance, allowed me to send my results "by 19th July"; however, it being my 'insurance choice', I was more worried about my main option - that is to say that, only now, after receiving every possible information about my performance in High School (I went on a second-round attempt at my exams - and only received the results from it after the desired date), do I know that I won't be able to get into my first choice. Will they still accept my evidence, even a month after the deadline?

P.S. I ask this question, because I'll have to spend 100 euros to have my documents officially translated - I would like to make sure that money won't go to waste.
The university will be within their rights to reject you based on failure to provide the required documents by the specified date. If there was going to be any delay, you should have contacted them immediately to let them know.

Ultimately all you can do at this stage is contact them, apologise profusely to plead your case and then see if they will accept the documents if you get them to the university ASAP.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (216)
12.39%
Excited (161)
9.23%
Worried (308)
17.66%
Terrified (385)
22.08%
Meh (180)
10.32%
Confused (37)
2.12%