Confusing Crush Watch

LizziKitti
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
So, I'm bisexual. I have this crush on another girl (They're LGBTQ+ too though), but I'm struggling to work out if she likes me back, as we both have high functioning Autism. This means that despite all the social cues you'd usually be on the lookout for, you'd probably never receive them as we are typically awful at sending (and occasionally receiving) signals.

I'm just left confused at the end of the day, she's certainly been trusting me a lot more, but realistically, I can hardly call that a romantic sign. We have a lot of the same interests, so we spend most our time talking about that.

Is there any way I can actually tell if she might like me, other that practically whipping out a banner and a confetti popper and screaming, "HELLO, YES, I LIKE YOU. YOU LIKE?"
Tootles
Badges: 21
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by LizziKitti)
So, I'm bisexual. I have this crush on another girl (They're LGBTQ+ too though), but I'm struggling to work out if she likes me back, as we both have high functioning Autism. This means that despite all the social cues you'd usually be on the lookout for, you'd probably never receive them as we are typically awful at sending (and occasionally receiving) signals.

I'm just left confused at the end of the day, she's certainly been trusting me a lot more, but realistically, I can hardly call that a romantic sign. We have a lot of the same interests, so we spend most our time talking about that.

Is there any way I can actually tell if she might like me, other that practically whipping out a banner and a confetti popper and screaming, "HELLO, YES, I LIKE YOU. YOU LIKE?"
Nope. Just talk to her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (69)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
62.85%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.09%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise