Distance learning psychology degree - Open Uni, Arden or UEL Watch

pugdream
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I'm looking to study a BPS accredited psychology distance learning course and I'm struggling to decide between the three universities that offer this: Open University, Arden University or University of East London. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you.
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by pugdream)
I'm looking to study a BPS accredited psychology distance learning course and I'm struggling to decide between the three universities that offer this: Open University, Arden University or University of East London. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you.
Hey!

Have you tried looking at the course structure on the websites on the Uni's you're considering? That will give you loads of information that you need to have a good understanding of the various areas of psychology they focus on. They will all have the main modules that let them meet the BPS standards, so focus in on the other sections, especially in the third or final year. This will help you decide which of these courses feels right for you, and has enough that you'd be interested in.

If you have any other questions re. psychology, do let me know!

Thanks
Strawberry
University of East London
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi,It's great to hear you are interested in studying at the University of East London. I'm sure you've already seen our course page, but if you haven't had the chance yet, here is our course page: https://www.uel.ac.uk/undergraduate/...ce-learningAre you thinking about applying for this September?Let us know if you have any questions!
Nerol
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 23 hours ago
(Original post by pugdream)
I did the BSc Psychology with Counselling with the OU and just graduated with a First! I absolutely loved it. Very thorough, interesting modules, loads of support from tutors, interesting assignments... just great!

I'm starting an MSc and Manchester Met in September!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Clearing open day Undergraduate
    Tue, 20 Aug '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Aug '19
  • University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (86)
17.73%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (313)
64.54%
Not yet but I am planning to (23)
4.74%
Not yet but I might (63)
12.99%

Watched Threads