Is this an impressive arsenal? Watch

Sam376
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I own the following arsenal of pens. The total cost is £93+£56+£265 = £414.

Would you say that this is an impressive arsenal of pens. These three pens cost £414.

Do you think that these are an impressive selection of pens to choose from when writing and signing documents?

https://www.johnlewis.com/parker-son...t-pen/p3395561

https://www.johnlewis.com/waterman-h...r-gold/p237487

https://www.cross.com/cr_en_gb/at0045-1
Sam376
Rep:
?
??
Sam376
Rep:
?
Is this an impressive arsenal of pens?
JohanGRK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
small **** energy
Eloise204010
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I.. would not. The price point is mostly irrelevant to the quality of the pen, unless it costs £3. I have 3 Lamy pens and a couple awful pens (£3 type bad) and they work just nicely, altogether costing under £80. 3 is more than enough, but barely impressive imo

I don't see the need for overly expensive or fancy pens for signing documents either, it can be nice but.. a fancy waste of money if you ask me.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
never been impressed by a pen in my life, mate
redkite10
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Why are you flexing your pen collection on TSR? But to answer the question they are nice pens, I like the Parker one a lot. What is the next pen you’d buy to add to your collection?
redkite10
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Eloise204010)
I.. would not. The price point is mostly irrelevant to the quality of the pen, unless it costs £3. I have 3 Lamy pens and a couple awful pens (£3 type bad) and they work just nicely, altogether costing under £80. 3 is more than enough, but barely impressive imo

I don't see the need for overly expensive or fancy pens for signing documents either, it can be nice but.. a fancy waste of money if you ask me.
In fairness to expensive pens. Very expensive pens (probably for thousands of pounds) can be a good investment and store of value, they are often rare and won’t really depreciate much and if anything increase in value similar to the way gold or classic art might. So I suppose if someone could afford to buy a very expensive pen it’s not a bad monetary decision. Although it is still beyond me why its necessary to boast about a pen collection on TSR!
Eloise204010
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by redkite10)
In fairness to expensive pens. Very expensive pens (probably for thousands of pounds) can be a good investment and store of value, they are often rare and won’t really depreciate much and if anything increase in value similar to the way gold or classic art might. So I suppose if someone could afford to buy a very expensive pen it’s not a bad monetary decision. Although it is still beyond me why its necessary to boast about a pen collection on TSR!
I was going to comment on that, but hadn't a clue about depreciation of pens. Good to know though, and I agree
harrysbar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I only clicked because I read it as impressive Arsenal and they're my football team
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
this was the most impressive arsenal

Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by gjd800)
this was the most impressive arsenal

:rofl:
ml55
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Dude that's the most impressive set of pens I've ever seen, these pens... these pens are so f***ing epic they made me nut. I took one look at this set of pens and all the wrongs in my life became right, the dark became light, weakness turned to might. These pens are in every sense of the word beauty, i just had the biggest load because of these pens, thank you for allowing me to witness this sit.
JoelBigSmokeTea
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
No this is an impressive arsenal mate.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Weird flex.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (97)
18.8%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (329)
63.76%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.65%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.79%

Watched Threads