How can I make new friends easily? Watch

wolfgirl322
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I just started high school and want to expand my friend group. How can I make friends in a big school like mine?
Wooord
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Start a conversation with the people you sit next to
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Ellen Liu
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
don't worry bout that lol, you'll definitely make friends during class projects or some other group activities. Just try to be easy going , talktive, agreeable. or just simply be your self ,there must be someone like you will be attracted by you
Ellen Liu
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
don't worry bout that lol, you'll definitely make friends during class projects or some other group activities. Just try to be easy going , talktive, agreeable. or just simply be your self ,there must be someone like you will be attracted by you

(Original post by Wooord)
Start a conversation with the people you sit next
Strong point
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You've got 'girl' in your account name - the guys on here should be queueing up to be your 'friend'.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Wooord)
Start a conversation with the people you sit next to
Creepy lol
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
You've got 'girl' in your account name - the guys on here should be queueing up to be your 'friend'.
What? Can you read? She wants to make friends with people she goes to school with. Believe it or not.
AnaGe
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Have a chat with the people in your classes, see if they wanna go to lunch or break together. Don't worry it will all come together, just be a more open and vocal and you will be fine! we all end up okay in the end
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
What? Can you read? She wants to make friends with people she goes to school with. Believe it or not.
OP was tl;dr.
wolfgirl322
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
The thing is, I used to be able to make friends easily, but this whole big drama thingy happened in sixth grade and random people went against me because of that sooo...I don't know if the main people who started it are telling others or not and I'm scared someone will bring it up and then tell everyone else.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (97)
18.8%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (329)
63.76%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.65%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.79%

Watched Threads