Facebook login Watch

Mysterygirl96
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
This post is on behalf of my mum.

So her Facebook account got hacked today and she got an email saying that someone posted something and if it wasn't you confirm your identity here, so she clicked the link and and followed the instructions but when shr asked for a code to be sent to her phone in order for her to confirm her identity Facebook didn't text her with a code and when she tried the other way which is through another phone or conputer it repeatedly says "login failed". We can't get past this issue even if we tried to create a new account the identity confirmation screen keeps comung up making us go round in circles.

Can anyone help with this? Is there a way to get past this issue and enable my mum to use her Facebook account again?
Anonymous #1
Report 5 days ago
Try again, there should be an option to have a code sent again or try the email option where they send a code to your email address. If it doesn't work then the person who hacked the account must have changed the phone number/email on the account to their own. Go to the Facebook help centre, they'll probably ask you for ID to confirm your identity before you're able to log in. Then it'd be a good idea to change the password, email and phone number.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Mysterygirl96
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Try again, there should be an option to have a code sent again or try the email option where they send a code to your email address. If it doesn't work then the person who hacked the account must have changed the phone number/email on the account to their own. Go to the Facebook help centre, they'll probably ask you for ID to confirm your identity before you're able to log in. Then it'd be a good idea to change the password, email and phone number.
We've tried it multiple times and even changed her password and still it won't work (crying face)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (98)
18.81%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (331)
63.53%
Not yet but I am planning to (25)
4.8%
Not yet but I might (67)
12.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed