Finding a hole in my gf vagina Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Last night, after a somewhat romantic dinner, my gf admitted she was thinking of having sex for some time.

And I agreed. We both took our clothes off and were standing there flabbergasted by each other’s body.

Well, after a short while we went for it. But this is the part where things get a little awkward. (btw we are both virgins, first timers). I was lying in the bed and she went on top of me. She tried inserting my penis into her, she want able to do it. Awkward! Then, I tried to do it as well, but to no avail. Awkward!

After a tense 10 minutes, we discussed to masturbate each other instead, and try sex tomorrow.

Any tips on how I can find a hole in her vagina to fit my penis? 🕳 🍆
Murumuru
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey! Don't worry, it happens to the best of us! Just explore down there, take your time and relax! As long as you're communicating to each other it will go smoothly. If you're still struggling try some Lube (water soluble is best.) Being tense whilst trying to have sex will just make it harder for you both, take your time, have a laugh about it as it happens to everybody! Maybe explore using foreplay and your hands, that may help with the knowledge and maybe try a different position. First times are usually embarrassing or complicated! I know mine was!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thanks. I’ll give it an another shot.

My gf is a virgin, like me. Will she bleed when I penetrate her?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The vagina is the hole. Just take your time. Explore each other's bodies. Engage in enough foreplay so she is relaxed and lubricated enough. You can also use lube to help.

(Original post by Anonymous)
Last night, after a somewhat romantic dinner, my gf admitted she was thinking of having sex for some time.

And I agreed. We both took our clothes off and were standing there flabbergasted by each other’s body.

Well, after a short while we went for it. But this is the part where things get a little awkward. (btw we are both virgins, first timers). I was lying in the bed and she went on top of me. She tried inserting my penis into her, she want able to do it. Awkward! Then, I tried to do it as well, but to no avail. Awkward!

After a tense 10 minutes, we discussed to masturbate each other instead, and try sex tomorrow.

Any tips on how I can find a hole in her vagina to fit my penis? 🕳 🍆
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thanks. I’ll give it an another shot.

My gf is a virgin, like me. Will she bleed when I penetrate her?
She may do, she may not. If you both make sure she is relaxed and lubricated enough then there's a lower chance of her bleeding. I didn't bleed my first time, but some women do. Just go slow. Let her control the pace.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
It's completely normal!
Make sure to have *a lot* of foreplay and oral sex for her,
make her feel more comfortable and all of that will get her more wet which will help loosen her vagina a lil.
She might've been too nervous so the muscles were too tight.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.75%
Excited (146)
8.91%
Worried (296)
18.06%
Terrified (370)
22.57%
Meh (151)
9.21%
Confused (36)
2.2%
Putting on a brave face (224)
13.67%
Impatient (207)
12.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise