most awkward siutation at dentist Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
last time they kept trying to talk to me but i couldnt respond because my mouth was wide open, and then when he put the chair back up and he was talking to me should i have stood up or stayed on the chair? becuase i sat up and turned my head to talk to him but i felt like his assistant was laughing at me
keptinside
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Stayed on chair
Anonymous #1
I felt like she was laughing at me though, maybe i should've stood up but then again they were both sat on chairs.? can i get peoples opinion
Ryanthom100
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I felt like she was laughing at me though, maybe i should've stood up but then again they were both sat on chairs.? can i get peoples opinion
Ffs lol, u did the normal thing, if they were telling u about ur teeth then sitting down is okay. If you felt rushed out at the end or got that feeling then maybe you missed the signal that the appointment was ending in which case u maybe should have stood up. You're overthinking it...
Anonymous #1
ok, well I got another appointment in a couple of hours, maybe its just my self esteem and I should seek help from a doctor
Anonymous #1
can anyone else give their opinion? I have got social anxiety so it is probably me just over thinking
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
You sound like you need to go to therapy. This ain’t normal
Anonymous #1
I have already signed up, I feel sorry for what I am putting myself through
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (33)
7.42%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (262)
58.88%
No (150)
33.71%

Watched Threads