Stretch marks at 14?! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I am 14 years old and have stretch marks on my buttocks, upper thighs and one of my inner thighs. I’m so scared and insecure about my body and I feel more and more insecure every time I look at them and cry every night. If I wear shorts or a swimsuit, they are visible as they’re bright red. Is there any easy way to help lessen their visibility, or possibly make them disappear. Please try and help!
Wooord
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Stretch marks are natural, there’s nothing to be insecure about. I know it’s easy said than done but you have to accept that not all us are going to have Kendal Jenner’s skin!! If it’s really bothering you, try bio oil, or black sesame seed oil every night and they might fade xx

Please know that you are beautiful regardless
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
NoTearsLeftToCry
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
maybe ur gaining weight? i also have stretch marks but i’m 19
Lilli22
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I had stretch marks when I was 14. It's not a big deal. Everybody has them - it's not like you're dying.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I had stretch marks when I was 14. on my hips.

stretch marks are caused by tearing of the dermis. This is often from the rapid stretching of the skin associated with rapid growth or rapid weight changes. Stretch marks may also be influenced by hormonal changes associated with puberty, pregnancy, bodybuilding, or hormone replacement therapy.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/stretch-marks/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (69)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
62.85%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.09%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed