Finding condoms in boyfriend bag. ASAP advice. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
So me and my bf are long distance. I came to visit yesterday for 2 weeks he went out so I thought let me be nice and clean so I did and he had condoms which be brought to our place we stay at because sometimes we use condone however I have the implant. I saw condoms 10/12 ,open box and the receipt was from 2weeks ago. He has gone out and will be back soon.
What do I do? I’m across the over side of the world from home. I feel to cry I’ve been cheated on before and I regret for it to happen again. He really trusts me and so do I. He lives with his friend so the only reason would be that!

What should I do?! Asap advice.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
Don’t jump to conclusions. I know men are stupid but he can’t be THAT stupid to forget to take them out. He might have though you needed them when you..you know. Talk to him about it if it bothers you
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don’t jump to conclusions. I know men are stupid but he can’t be THAT stupid to forget to take them out. He might have though you needed them when you..you know. Talk to him about it if it bothers you
I defo will be talking to him and haha I get u about u know what. But its just that 10/12 are left. Where did the other 2 go ?
Anonymous #3
Report 3 days ago
I defo will be talking to him and haha I get u about u know what. But its just that 10/12 are left. Where did the other 2 go ?
They're probably sitting in his bin somewhere wrapped inside a tissue.
Anonymous #4
Report 3 days ago
Where are you from?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
He could have lost them ,dropped them. It does not prove that he used them! I suspect that he brought them in anticipation of being in your bed! does he know that you have an implant? he may may not know you well enough to assume that yiu have no sti?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (69)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
62.85%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.09%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed