After five years, I’ve apologised to her. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by leopard202)
I think better late than never. Even if it's 5 years later, there are plenty of people who hurt me and if they apologised to me now in this way i would still welcome it because i've moved on. If she's angry about it it means it's still an open wound. If it comes from a good place and you really wanted to tell her then it's up to her how she takes it. I do think you had the responsibility to apologise at some point.
Well based on what she told me in her first reply, she’s still hurt.

She got angry with me too... but she also told me she was open to listen to me.
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This is what I wrote:

“I'm really sorry to have cut you off in such a way; without explanation, without remorse or sympathy. I was a coward and an egoist. I constantly doubted your feelings and at the time, I thought it was the best way for me. I am sorry for all the pain and harm I caused you, as well as the years of questions and distress. I think about you from the moment I wake, throughout the day and at night, you’re always in my heart. No matter what happens, I wish you nothing but the best for the future.”
She could've had a child in 5 years... Bro move on... What's done is done.. You can't wake up one morning 5 years later and realise.. Too late bro
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
If I received an apology for something from 5 years ago, I'd just laugh. 5 years and you're still thinking about it, moooooooove on.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Because she has been communicating and showing that she’s open to communicating. She told me she’s “open to hear what I have to say”.

She told me that all the pain and hurt had come back, that what I put her through badly affected her and still does. That she’s had issues with her relationships and that she’s never quite felt the same again.

She also told me “I like the idea of us trying something together but I’m afraid of the result”.

The context is that I was the one who cut contact with her all those years ago.
I think people are clearly not reading this post ^^
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
I think people are clearly not reading this post ^^
I should have added this to the OP, I understand that my OP alone is telling people that I sent the apology out of the blue - which I didn’t.
NoTearsLeftToCry
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
that’s a mature thing to do...
Anonymous #3
Report 2 days ago
Ignore everyone else about the BS ‘move on’. They’re pathetic & bottom line is that this is YOUR life and it’s HER life. She’s obviously not over it and you obviously aren’t either. You reached out & wrote an apology that you felt is from YOUR heart and she said she’s open to hearing it. So there you have it. I would just delete this thread now or ignore it because people will just shove their opinions when at the end of the day they have no relevance to you and your life. So you do you and I wish you the very best.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (69)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
62.85%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.09%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed