Lost all my friends after getting exposed Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I won't say what I did, but I did something so stupid, and it got exposed. My friends no longer see me the same way and don't want to talk to me, and now I feel so anxious and heartbroken. How do I get over this?
Btw - I have no intentions of trying to repair our relationships because it's not fair of me to do that and I just want to let them go for their sakes.
Afterlife?
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What did y do
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Geraldthegoat
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Tbh I wouldn’t even give them the time of day, they’re clearly not good friends because they would be there for you. My friends do the dumbest **** you can think of and I’ll always back them. Just ignore them, try to make new friends and post it on your story if you having fun with new people. They will be pissed. You can do better.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If they all left then maybe it’s a sign you aren’t a good friend, but we can’t really tell based on the lack of information. All of them thinking along the same lines does say something though.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
JohanGRK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
did they find your vintage futanari stash?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bio 7)
If they all left then maybe it’s a sign you aren’t a good friend, but we can’t really tell based on the lack of information. All of them thinking along the same lines does say something though.
yeah for sure, I was a terrible friend, because I lied about something and that lie snowballed into a fabrication of my own identity. I know I sound cryptic but I'm just completely ashamed of myself and tbh after said lie, it was inevitable I'd lose contact w them at some point in the future.
ParadoxSocks
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
yeah for sure, I was a terrible friend, because I lied about something and that lie snowballed into a fabrication of my own identity. I know I sound cryptic but I'm just completely ashamed of myself and tbh after said lie, it was inevitable I'd lose contact w them at some point in the future.
It's a little hard to advise without knowing the reasoning behind your friends leaving. You are anonymous if you do feel able to disclose a little more information. A lie could be absolutely anything from something quite innocent to some really awful situations.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I won't say what I did, but I did something so stupid, and it got exposed. My friends no longer see me the same way and don't want to talk to me, and now I feel so anxious and heartbroken. How do I get over this?
Btw - I have no intentions of trying to repair our relationships because it's not fair of me to do that and I just want to let them go for their sakes.
Its hard without not knowing but:

1. If you lied about someone else, then apologise. Dont beat yourself up, learn from it and move on. Make it well known you apologised and took responsibility. You get a fresh start at uni or leaving school.
2. If it was about yourself i.e you claimed you had cancer or something, then apologise to your best friends and just get on with things without beating yourself up. Make new friends and you will adjust in time.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ParadoxSocks)
It's a little hard to advise without knowing the reasoning behind your friends leaving. You are anonymous if you do feel able to disclose a little more information. A lie could be absolutely anything from something quite innocent to some really awful situations.
Yeah I completely understand that, but I'm just too ashamed to actually write down the things I've done. Thank you for trying to help though.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
Its hard without not knowing but:

1. If you lied about someone else, then apologise. Dont beat yourself up, learn from it and move on. Make it well known you apologised and took responsibility. You get a fresh start at uni or leaving school.
2. If it was about yourself i.e you claimed you had cancer or something, then apologise to your best friends and just get on with things without beating yourself up. Make new friends and you will adjust in time.
Thank you, I really appreciate that advice. I'm really hoping that time heals the wounds.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.72%
Excited (151)
9.02%
Worried (303)
18.1%
Terrified (374)
22.34%
Meh (155)
9.26%
Confused (37)
2.21%