The Student Room Group

My girlfriend bras are too big. Help

My girlfriend is 23 years old. She is a very attractive slim blonde. when the weather is nice outside she always wearing low-cut Shirts or low-cut crop tops. She looks wonderful in them, but there is one problem. All her bras are too big for her small (but very nice for me) breasts. The gap between a bra and breasts is so big that you can see her nipple. Many times I saw guys looking at her breasts. It pissed me that her nipples were visible to them. She has big puffy nipples and in a good light they are very obvious. It seems to me that she does not realize it.
It would be hard for me to count how many guys saw her nipples. Should I talk to her about it?
Original post by Skx10
My girlfriend is 23 years old. She is a very attractive slim blonde. when the weather is nice outside she always wearing low-cut Shirts or low-cut crop tops. She looks wonderful in them, but there is one problem. All her bras are too big for her small (but very nice for me) breasts. The gap between a bra and breasts is so big that you can see her nipple. Many times I saw guys looking at her breasts. It pissed me that her nipples were visible to them. She has big puffy nipples and in a good light they are very obvious. It seems to me that she does not realize it.
It would be hard for me to count how many guys saw her nipples. Should I talk to her about it?

Ask her if she thinks her bras are too big. From a woman's point of view, it would be uncomfortable to have such a big gap there. Maybe show her what you mean that the gap is big and ask her if she wants to go shopping for new ones. You could also mention to her that her nipples are on show when she wears them, she may not like this or she may like it. I just know personally I would want my partner to tell me if I was showing my nipples to everyone.
:rofl2:
Honestly, I would tell her because she might be embarrassed if someone else tells her but then she might also be offended that you’re telling her what to do etc. I personally would tell her because men might get the wrong impression even know that shouldn’t even be the case but it is. If u wanna do it on the low, for her birthday or Christmas buy her bras that will fit her as one of her gifts.
how does she not know...

troll

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending