The Student Room Group

Tongue piercing yes or no

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
forgottenromeo
I'm aware of the health risks, and as long as you have good oral hygiene your tongue is less likely to get a serious infection.
Thanks for the links, i just know not to trust things on the internet whithout having someone else who has tried them.

Would I have linked you if I hadn't tried them. I'd recommend BJS over Wildcat as a few people on here have had problems with Wildcat (I personally haven't). If you ask in the Bod Mod Soc, there are lots more people who buy from those sites so you can ask them.
bekahchu
Would I have linked you if I hadn't tried them. I'd recommend BJS over Wildcat as a few people on here have had problems with Wildcat (I personally haven't). If you ask in the Bod Mod Soc, there are lots more people who buy from those sites so you can ask them.

Cheers, i probably should have put this there.
Dragonfly07
Hey, move the thread back to health and relationships. :mad:

The discussion was meant to be about fashion and beauty, other people brought the health bit into it.
Reply 23
No it will kill you but If yu think beauty ifs worth the pain then go for it because i think they suit som people but some think they lookg disgusting and others use them for mosher -ing lol [my new made up word-dont get confused] :biggrin:

edit: plus what if it goes all wrong and like traps a vein and you just die:p:lol
Reply 24
forgottenromeo
The discussion was meant to be about fashion and beauty, other people brought the health bit into it.

How do people change a person's thread on the forum theyve chosen to another forum they havent chosen-someone did it to me once..not amused
malsi101
No it will kill you but If yu think beauty ifs worth the pain then go for it because i think they suit som people but some think they lookg disgusting and others use them for mosher -ing lol [my new made up word-dont get confused] :biggrin:

edit: plus what if it goes all wrong and like traps a vein and you just die:p:lol

It can kill you, but again threads just about opinions.
forgottenromeo

It was in helth and relationships originally. As long as it has some health bits in it...
Reply 27
Tongue piercings are ****ing cool. I can't say much more than that. Well.

It didn't hurt. You have to be brain-dead to get it infected. It feels nice in the mouth once it's healed. It gives good head. I wanted it - I love it. I find them attractive and at least it is a talking point.

It was my first piercing as well.
Reply 28
forgottenromeo
It can kill you, but again threads just about opinions.

I know thats what I mean, its crazy:p:
No, I dont like it. It might also get infected which would be horrible...
Reply 30
^^^Gunge in ya Tongue! :p:
Reply 31
It's so hard to get infected btw. You have to not clean your mouth which most people do I assume.
moodring01
It's so hard to get infected btw. You have to not clean your mouth which most people do I assume.

Your assumptions disturbs me greatly.
Reply 33
malsi101

Read the thread, he already has it done.
Reply 34
Dragonfly07
Your assumptions disturbs me greatly.

I second what moodring01 said and I have had mine done twice. Saliva is good for keeping things clean (provided it's your own) and most people clean their teeth twice a day. It is one of the really fast healing piercings too.
Reply 35
bekahchu
Read the thread, she already has it done.

Oh well...others who are thinking of getting their dones may appreciate my post:biggrin:
I would like to point out i'm a guy... not that it matters much. It is a quick healing piercing and pretty much painless.
installedpear
can cause heart problems..

Where's that info come from?! :eek:

I've had mine done for 4 years now, I like it and people always ask about it, is it strange some people have still never seen them?
It was good when I worked in Clarks if I had a screaming child to get them to calm down :p:

It didn't hurt or swell and the bar doesn't get in the way, and no boyfriend has ever had anything bad to say about it.

Infections aren't very common, seeing as saliva is a really good cleaner (that sounds odd). Probably less likely to get infected than having your ear pierced.
very much so, everyone i know who has had their ears pierced have had it get infected at some point or other.
Reply 39
I get all my stuff from Cold Steel

Had a tongue piercing for years with no problems. It is all about placement and researching the right places

Quick Reply

Latest