Scared about dying one day Watch

Ñima.sinha88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I have depression thinking about dying one day.i don't enjoy anything I do because of this fear that I will one day die.how many people feel this way? Plz reply
Anonymous #1
Report 5 days ago
Yo add my snap and talk on there cos it’s student room isn’t that good : baileypartner17
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
MiaNova
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hey,

Sorry you're going through this.
I urge you to speak to someone about this (family, friends , doctors).

Hope you feel better soon!
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Illogical and irrational thinking, cannot change the inevitable. Enjoy life and cram as much goodness into it as possible.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Ñima.sinha88)
I have depression thinking about dying one day.i don't enjoy anything I do because of this fear that I will one day die.how many people feel this way? Plz reply
I’m no expert in this matter at all, so I would urge you to speak to a professional (such as your GP or a therapist etc...) about this. However, unfortunately we cannot change the inevitable outcome that as of right now, all humans will eventually die. Some people take comfort from faith (and there being an afterlife), maybe you could explore this? Generally, I would say just try and take as much happiness and joy from everything as you can, and if something isn’t making you happy, try and find alternatives.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
quasa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Ñima.sinha88)
counselling and try and enjoy life
Em395
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 hours ago
Worrying about dying will hold you back in life, everyone is going to die one day. Don't let that rule your life and live everyday to the fullest.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (12)
17.91%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (9)
13.43%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (17)
25.37%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (24)
35.82%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (1)
1.49%
No particular grades needed (4)
5.97%