Haven't heard from my gf all of a sudden. Watch

Shabalah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello all! I really need some advice, I have this amazing girlfriend (no girl in the world can replace her, for real) She's tough me so much, both are almost the same person (I'm 19 she's 23 age is just a number) But I heard from her last on Monday around 1pm just talking via Skype (we're in a Long Distance Relationship) however that's the last time I've heard from her. That's no other way to contact her, I've been calling her via Skype and no reply even a certain game she plays she's been inactive :'( I'm really worried. Please give me some advice. :'(
Geraldthegoat
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maybe she just needs space or has personal or family issues going on right now. I would just message her saying you’re here for her but don’t constantly message her if she’s ignoring you. On the other hand, she may have ghosted you because she found it difficult to say she doesn’t want the long distance anymore.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Shabalah)
Hello all! I really need some advice, I have this amazing girlfriend (no girl in the world can replace her, for real) She's tough me so much, both are almost the same person (I'm 19 she's 23 age is just a number) But I heard from her last on Monday around 1pm just talking via Skype (we're in a Long Distance Relationship) however that's the last time I've heard from her. That's no other way to contact her, I've been calling her via Skype and no reply even a certain game she plays she's been inactive :'( I'm really worried. Please give me some advice. :'(
Contact her family or friends to see if they have heard from her.
Shabalah
Rep:
?
(Original post by Geraldthegoat)
Maybe she just needs space or has personal or family issues going on right now. I would just message her saying you’re here for her but don’t constantly message her if she’s ignoring you. On the other hand, she may have ghosted you because she found it difficult to say she doesn’t want the long distance anymore.
No she wanted to stay in this relationship she's not that type of person at all.
Shabalah
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Contact her family or friends to see if they have heard from her.
Never spoke to her family
Geraldthegoat
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah but how do you know this tho ? I would talk to her friends and family. Girls randomly break up with guys over nothing or don’t even really tell them same with boys doing it to girls. If she really cared she wouldn’t be ****ing around and she would message you.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
I think she’s over it dude
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Shabalah)
Never spoke to her family
Okay, then now's the time to contact them and ask about her. I'm long distance with my fiance and the first thing I would do if I hadn't heard from him like normal is contact his friends and family.
Amon-ster
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What country is she from?

Only way to find out is to contact friend or family, if you don't know any of their details a good way is to go on her social media and see who she follows or who comments on her posts assuming she's not insta famous.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.52%
Excited (156)
9.13%
Worried (306)
17.91%
Terrified (380)
22.24%
Meh (168)
9.83%
Confused (37)
2.17%
Putting on a brave face (234)
13.69%
Impatient (214)
12.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise