brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ja78975)
Thanks! they're interesting especially Finance, I don't know how I will celebrate 😂😂
Would Finance be your first choice when you start applying?

Haha, I'm sure you'll think of something - or just kick back and relax for a few weeks
Ja78975
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Would Finance be your first choice when you start applying?

Haha, I'm sure you'll think of something - or just kick back and relax for a few weeks
I'm hoping to study Accounting, Business Finance and Management; it's a course at the University of York and sounds like the type of course I would really enjoy especially as it's a mixture of different subjects not just purely Accounting.
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
I'm hoping to study Accounting, Business Finance and Management; it's a course at the University of York and sounds like the type of course I would really enjoy especially as it's a mixture of different subjects not just purely Accounting.
Ah fantastic! I love those courses that give you a bit of everything - they keep your options open and are great if you can't decide

All the best with your next steps
Ja78975
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ah fantastic! I love those courses that give you a bit of everything - they keep your options open and are great if you can't decide

All the best with your next steps
Thank you!
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
Thank you!
No worries, would be good to know how you get on next year
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
(Original post by Soophia786)
I got D*D*D in applied science
:woo: Congratulations!! What's next for you?
Saul11426
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
My Grade reads as D2, what does this mean? It’s for a Level 3 NQF business studies course
Corssoff
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I didn't go into college to pick up my BTEC results as they posted them to me about a month ago. I got DDD, and had I got one more distinction I would've got D*DD which is disappointing.
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
(Original post by Saul11426)
My Grade reads as D2, what does this mean? It’s for a Level 3 NQF business studies course
is that on your college results slip, or the official certificate from the exam board?

(Original post by Corssoff)
I didn't go into college to pick up my BTEC results as they posted them to me about a month ago. I got DDD, and had I got one more distinction I would've got D*DD which is disappointing.
DDD is still an amazing result that you should be proud of! What's next for you?
Saul11426
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
is that on your college results slip, or the official certificate from the exam board?

DDD is still an amazing result that you should be proud of! What's next for you?
That’s on the results sheet from my sixth form, I haven’t been given any certificates.
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
(Original post by Saul11426)
That’s on the results sheet from my sixth form, I haven’t been given any certificates.
When I did my GCSE OCR National in IT, I got a D2 which was a Distinction - a D1 would have been a Distinction* from what I was told. Your certificate should clearly state which one (in a form you recognise, either words or DDD etc.)

This is only based on my experience so may no longer be the case, but you're best querying it with your sixth form if you're concerned, especially as it's their results slip

Let me know how you get on
Saul11426
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
When I did my GCSE OCR National in IT, I got a D2 which was a Distinction - a D1 would have been a Distinction* from what I was told. Your certificate should clearly state which one (in a form you recognise, either words or DDD etc.)

This is only based on my experience so may no longer be the case, but you're best querying it with your sixth form if you're concerned, especially as it's their results slip

Let me know how you get on
When do I get my certificates?
Pira117
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have also recieved D2 grade with another slip showing the overall grade for this qualification is D* D but I have calculated the grade for my qualification and it should have displayed D D according to the credits and grades awarded
Last edited by Pira117; 4 weeks ago
University of Huddersfield
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by KieronL)
I'll be applying to Huddersfield, Teeside, Lincoln, Bolton & Staffordshire. Hoping for Huddersfield
Hi KieronL

We're so glad you're thinking of applying to Huddersfield. And congratulations on your results!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or email through to us at: [email protected]

Speak soon,
Harriette
username4911206
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
did a level 3 diploma in advanced computing got a DD baby
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pira117)
I have also recieved D2 grade with another slip showing the overall grade for this qualification is D* D but I have calculated the grade for my qualification and it should have displayed D D according to the credits and grades awarded
The Learn Ranger could you help with this?
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
(Original post by huthayfapatel)
did a level 3 diploma in advanced computing got a DD baby
Congratulations!! What's next for you?
username4911206
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Congratulations!! What's next for you?
cheers babes x
either a mass genocide or moving on to an extended diploma in cyber security
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
(Original post by huthayfapatel)
cheers babes x
either a mass genocide or moving on to an extended diploma in cyber security
Haha let's hope for the latter best of luck next year
KieronL
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by University of Huddersfield)
Hi KieronL

We're so glad you're thinking of applying to Huddersfield. And congratulations on your results!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or email through to us at: [email protected]

Speak soon,
Harriette
Will do, thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (204)
23.5%