Ucas updates before I get my results on results plus direcr Watch

xtazyyy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Ucas updates on 8 am on the 15th however my results plus updates on 9 am what I can I do to solve this problem in case i need to go into clearing
Annonymous0932
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That’s the case for most of us, my ucas updates at 8 but I can’t get results until my school opens which is 10am so I wouldn’t worry too much
Musicalsnerd
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This is the case for most people. In the worst case senario that you go into clearing, try and see if you can go into school a bit earlier to collect your results.
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by xtazyyy)
Ucas updates on 8 am on the 15th however my results plus updates on 9 am what I can I do to solve this problem in case i need to go into clearing
Your school UCAS advisor will receive an alert early on results to advise which students have been placed in Clearing - they should get in touch with you and offer additional support if you're on that list.

Regardless of when you can start calling universities, you can't actually add anything onto your UCAS Track in terms of Clearing choices until 3pm anyway so you have plenty of time. An hour won't make a massive difference.
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by xtazyyy)
Most people including myself will find out first news at 8am on UCAS Track before heading into school to collect results. Like Charlotte's Webb has said, your school's UCAS advisor will be able to give you support on the day as advisors will find out whether students got their uni places at around 7:30am.

If you need any help on the day, feel free to create a thread on TSR and a helpful and friendly TSRian will be around to help who has a 'Clearing and Applications Advisor' banner underneath their username.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (216)
12.39%
Excited (161)
9.23%
Worried (308)
17.66%
Terrified (385)
22.08%
Meh (180)
10.32%
Confused (37)
2.12%