Made a fool out myself drunk.. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I cannot get over embarrassing things I've done when pissed.. I've just discovered I am one of those people who cannot drink vodka, I was an absolute disgrace thinking I was great and acting hard in front of my boyfriend and his mates. Someone was on the phone to my boyfriend who knew my cousin and I grabbed the phone and said 'do you know who I am? I am his cousin so you best listen' some cringe worthy **** like that.... then the neighbours decided to join us drinking and she was complaining that a bunch of people were sitting in her house and she wanted them to leave, so again, making a fool out myself I made it my problem, my boyfriend was trying to keep a hold of me to stop but I wouldn't let it go.. and told them all to get out.. that could have went seriously wrong for me! I could have got myself smacked all over.. but that's not like me at all then when they left, she was saying that she was related some big hard family.. then I started telling her stories about what my cousin has done etc etc (he''s been in a lot of trouble in the past) acting as if my family was bigger than hers...
The next day was just awkward with me and my boyfriend, he was taking the mick out of the way I was going on and it made me so upset as I've never been like that before. When I sobered up and remembered I felt sick and so embarrassed.. thinking about it I cannot understand why he is with me because of that, because I just feel like an absolute tit.
Amon-ster
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He might think your funny and/or loves you alot so just puts up with it cause it's easier than letting you go. Awwww
SuperiorVenaCava
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A lot of people make fools of themselves when drunk. I understand it's difficult to think about now but in the future you'll look back and laugh. If you're desperate not to let it happen again, drink less.
K-Westie
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
For what it's worth, it's good to drink responsibly or not at all. I know that may sound boring, but it's good to have fun with safe drinking or without drinking. 3 of my 5 cousins have had to have their stomachs pumped because of drinking too much as teenagers. One had a friend vomit in her home and the police come. One was sitting on a garage roof drinking a bit with a mate, then fell when getting down and got a fence spike through his liver. He only narrowly survived and lives a normal life now, but didn't learn from that episode and has been in other reckless situations because he drank too much. Drinking until tipsy can be fine, but binge drinking or getting drunk isn't particularly safe, aside from saying or doing stupid things.
SunnyGoswami
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The best way out of this IMHO, would be to make fun of yourself as well for what you did. The harder you make fun of yourself, nobody can take the mick out of you worse than that. It would show you up as a person who can laugh at themselves and that always adds to a person's charm. Doesn't hurt to try, right?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
we've all done it, don't worry so much
Scotney
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Drink less vodka in future!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (216)
12.39%
Excited (161)
9.23%
Worried (308)
17.66%
Terrified (385)
22.08%
Meh (180)
10.32%
Confused (37)
2.12%