amazing-moi
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by Boo_2)
Well if the OP wants to do really well in their A-levels then its not a bad idea at all and won' actually take that long... So yes I am serious.:rolleyes:
thats for that suggestion ..may do a little x
- skyhigh -
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
Me too. I think I am suffering from exam withdrawal symptoms :p:
Hedgehunter
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Boo_2)
Well if the OP wants to do really well in their A-levels then its not a bad idea at all and won' actually take that long... So yes I am serious.:rolleyes:
I'm sure most people one here who got AAA didnt work at all during the summer after GCSE...So IMO its unnecessary.
Princesschickenbelly
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I finished my last exam of my first year of uni on the 6th of May.

All my uni friends have gone home for the summer and all my friends from back home are inaccessible as I have no money because I STILL have not been accepted for a job.

So basically I'm in a city miles away from my friends with no money and nothing to do - you can only stare at the none changing screen of facebook for so long before going mad.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Boo_2
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Hedgehunter)
I'm sure most people one here who got AAA didnt work at all during the summer after GCSE...So IMO its unnecessary.
I didn't say it was necessary, I said it would be a great help. And it would. I'm predicted AAAA in my A2's but that doesn't mean it hasn't been a damn hard two years and doing some background reading during the loooon summer of year eleven during which I accomplished pretty much nothing at all would certainly have helped make it easier.
Hedgehunter
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Boo_2)
I didn't say it was necessary, I said it would be a great help. And it would. I'm predicted AAAA in my A2's but that doesn't mean it hasn't been a damn hard two years and doing some background reading during the loooon summer of year eleven during which I accomplished pretty much nothing at all would certainly have helped make it easier.
Well without any lessons on any A-level material at all, trying to learn harder stuff, whilst not impossible, would be difficult and perhaps a waste of time. Thats what I think. However in the AS-A2 summer it would be a different issue entirely...
the_fredster_001
Report 11 years ago
see how far you away you can hitch hike in 24 hours ???
billet-doux
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
I'm in the same position as you!
~*~rAiNbOw~*~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hehe I'm back to college tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwww, no more boredom, no more TSR!!
~tifa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
-catch up on sleep
-volunteer for something...it'll get you experience too
-rent out lots of movies
-find friends who like to go out
-prank call people from the yellow pages o.0
-get a job, save some money
-go swimming/take up a sport
-cook! ...it can be fun too.

umm... okay I give up. but honestly, if it was me...I'd be sleeping like I havent slept in 10 years. =/ ....stupid exams.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
5.95%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.27%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.3%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.84%
There's nothing they could do (53)
28.65%

Watched Threads