The Student Room Group

Track

Will track definitely have been updated by 8am. I’ve heard on some occasions that track hasn’t updated on time and so students have had to go into their schools blindly, with no general idea of their results.
Original post by blessese
Will track definitely have been updated by 8am. I’ve heard on some occasions that track hasn’t updated on time and so students have had to go into their schools blindly, with no general idea of their results.

I think track will be updated for most at 8 but some can come later if Universities haven't sent their response or for other reasons. I don't know for certain as I found out from track a month before results day as I didn't do A Levels. Hopefully someone on here can provide a more specific answer
Original post by blessese

Track will update by 8am to show the decisions that universities have sent to UCAS.
For around 1 in 8 applicants there wont be any update from universities - either because they haven't decided or because they haven't sent a decision to UCAS in time. If you're one of those applicants then you need to get your results and get on the phone:

pdf version
Reply 3
Thank you so much ! The flowchart is extremely helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending