Cousin and Relationship Watch

Downesey
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Christian_j)
That was hilarious!

But if I was her and you said that, even without the 'lollerskates' bit, I'd be running for the hills! OP, Some experiences need to be left when you were younger and more naive - if you mention it, it might give the impression you've been thinking about her 'in that way' despite the fact you haven't seen her for ages. If you don't, and she acts fine around you, then there's no problem - we've all done things we're not proud of at various points (I haven't had the same experience lol, just for the record) so she'll probably have forgotten about it herself, or repressed the memory.

I think you know that a relationship isn't gonna happen, it just wouldn't work, would it? Just let it go, and be normal around her - depending on your age, let's say you're 18 and she's 16 - I would highly recommend against meeting your friends and her friends, I've seen it happen before and it's just uncomfortable!

Stick with your own friends, just get on with life, if you don't make an idue out of it, it wont be one, IMO.
These are exactly the words i wanted to say. Dont go there, its not worth the psycological torment to be around her, knowing you have so much to say but cant. Plus you could end up pushing your gf away by trying to be with your cousin. I know you wouldnt purposfully try to engage a relationship, but you will still always seek her approval in one way or another if your feelings are what you say they are
Desperate Prayer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Touche)
"haha, remember way back when we used to kiss? how ****ed up was that? lollerskates!"

Hahaha! Tears of laughter - thank you :p:
Desperate Prayer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by scamoosh)
i've found myself in a similar situation. My 'uncle' married into my family when i was 10 and i fancied the hell out of his daughter (my step-cousin). we always used to flirt with each other and i fancied her loads. whenever my family saw something could happen they always told us it was sick and wrong but as far as i could see there was nothing at all sick or wrong with it. even with your real cousin its not that bad, as in they're not THAT closely related like a brother or sister (you're actually allowed to marry your cousin in this country). obviously you have different morals to me but the point of this is that we did end up going out for a while and even sleeping together, and it was some of the best sex i've ever had. we've both got partners now but when we meet up theres no awkwardness, and if i hadn't done it, i would have regretted it. you obviously have feelings for your cousin and if you both want it then theres no reason to fight it. do what YOU feel is right and what YOU want to do
Im impressed with both your candor and your liberal approach to sexuality. Bravo sir, bravo!
angel_with_horns
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i say go for it. but thats only cuz im in love with my cousin. then i found out he wasnt really my cousin. it hasnt changed anything, just makes things easier now
cutcopy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
there's a hollyoaks storyline lurking in this thread somewhere
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (59)
67.05%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.36%

Watched Threads