The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Timetable query/induction

Hiya,

I have an unconditional offer for the university of hertfordshire which I accepted back in April as I already had my a levels. I am due to start in September but I haven’t been contacted as to how to register fully for when I begin September, it also said my timetable was available but it’s blank. Do you know when I will receive a timetable and Wether I will need to go the uni before starting officially? Thank you!
Reply 1
Hi,
With regards to the timetable, it depends on what course you’re studying. I’m starting in September too, but I won’t get my timetable until I start.
Also, with regards to registering, do you mean accommodation because you apply on the website. But if it’s to do with your course, check your junk mail box as sometimes they get sent to mine. Or maybe email admissions about your questions or call up and maybe they can help.

I hope it all works out for you
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Tia_Dye
Hi,
With regards to the timetable, it depends on what course you’re studying. I’m starting in September too, but I won’t get my timetable until I start.
Also, with regards to registering, do you mean accommodation because you apply on the website. But if it’s to do with your course, check your junk mail box as sometimes they get sent to mine. Or maybe email admissions about your questions or call up and maybe they can help.

I hope it all works out for you

Thank you for your reply!

I’m studying Psychology, however at the moment I work full time so would just like to have an idea of my timetable to inform my work. I won’t be living at the uni so it is just to do with being finalised for the course.

Hope all goes well for you too!
Reply 3
I assume that you’ll probably be studying Monday-Friday, with an afternoon off (possibly a Wednesday), but with the weekend off :smile:

Original post by Meganf25
Thank you for your reply!

I’m studying Psychology, however at the moment I work full time so would just like to have an idea of my timetable to inform my work. I won’t be living at the uni so it is just to do with being finalised for the course.

Hope all goes well for you too!
Hiya,

I have an unconditional offer for the university of hertfordshire which I accepted back in April as I already had my a levels. I am due to start in September but I haven’t been contacted as to how to register fully for when I begin September, it also said my timetable was available but it’s blank. Do you know when I will receive a timetable and Wether I will need to go the uni before starting officially? Thank you!

Hey @Meganf25,
Congratulations on your offer, well done :congrats:You'll start receiving your induction email with joining instructions from tomorrow so keep an eye out. There should be more information on there on how you'd be able to get hold of your timetable but my guess is, you'd receive your timetable during your induction week when you join us on campus! If you haven't received your induction email by next week, do get in touch with me again and I'll try to sort this out for you :smile:

Best wishes,
Chirasree
Reply 5
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hey @Meganf25,
Congratulations on your offer, well done :congrats:You'll start receiving your induction email with joining instructions from tomorrow so keep an eye out. There should be more information on there on how you'd be able to get hold of your timetable but my guess is, you'd receive your timetable during your induction week when you join us on campus! If you haven't received your induction email by next week, do get in touch with me again and I'll try to sort this out for you :smile:

Best wishes,
Chirasree

Hi Chirasree,

Thank you! I’ll look out for that email, no problem. Do you know when induction week begins or will that all be explained in the email too?

Thank you again :smile:
Hi Chirasree,

Thank you! I’ll look out for that email, no problem. Do you know when induction week begins or will that all be explained in the email too?

Thank you again :smile:

Hi @Meganf25,

No worries :smile: Yes, you should receive all the information in your email, but I think this year it is the 21st of September. But please check your email for the confirmation :five:

Goodluck,
Chirasree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending