The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield private accommodation

Hi. I'm a student living on my own starting september in Crookes, Sheffield (10 mins walk from uni) and i'm looking for upto 5 housemates. Rent is between £65-£80 a week. Let me know if you're interested :smile:
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by aza23
Hi. I'm a student living on my own starting september in Crookes, Sheffield (10 mins walk from uni) and i'm looking for upto 5 housemates. Rent is between £65-£80 a week. Let me know if you're interested :smile:

Hi! I'm also start at Sheffield uni this september to do music. I'm considering finding a room in a shared house, is your house listed on any websites or anything? Feel free to pm me :smile:.
Original post by aza23

Hi, I'm starting at Sheffield uni in September to study law with German law. I'm interested in staying in private accommodation, if you could message me with more information that would be great.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending