Water infections Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So basically I’ve had 3 water infections in the last 2 months and I’ve been tested for everything and everything has come back clear does anyone know what this could be or how I can help this (
Angela1001
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You may need a longer course af antibiotics, rather than the short course prescribed. Discuss with you practice nurse
Charlene99
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So basically I’ve had 3 water infections in the last 2 months and I’ve been tested for everything and everything has come back clear does anyone know what this could be or how I can help this (
If your tests are all negative each time them there's nothing to worry about because your doctor would have assured you on this matter.

Water infections can happen when you are not drinking enough water each day to keep your body system clear, it is lack of fluids and what foods that you are eating and they both conbime before leaving the body decide to empty any thing it doesn't want.
You are supposed to drink a minimum of 3 litres of water per day to stop you from dehadradehy ok. Hope this helps you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.75%
Excited (146)
8.91%
Worried (296)
18.06%
Terrified (370)
22.57%
Meh (151)
9.21%
Confused (36)
2.2%