Applying for Economics and Management - Need help Watch

Beamomom
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hello everyone, I want to propose a situation that i might be in a few days.

I’m looking to apply for the Economics and Management course that has a minimum requirement of A*AA.

If I were to get AAAA at A-Level and miss the requirement and then reapply with resisting the maths A-Level with a predicted grade of an A* and also Further-Maths with a predicted grade of an A* ~~ does this work?

So essentially will my application be valid if I apply with AAAA in Economics, Maths, Chemistry and FM (actual grades) also with predicted grades of A*A* in both maths and further maths.

Would appreciate any replies on this matter, thank you.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Beamomom; 4 days ago
BrasenoseAdm
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Beamomom)
Hello everyone, I want to propose a situation that i might be in a few days.

I’m looking to apply for the Economics and Management course that has a minimum requirement of A*AA.

If I were to get AAAA at A-Level and miss the requirement and then reapply with resisting the maths A-Level with a predicted grade of an A* and also Further-Maths with a predicted grade of an A* ~~ does this work?

So essentially will my application be valid if I apply with AAAA in Economics, Maths, Chemistry and FM (actual grades) also with predicted grades of A*A* in both maths and further maths.

Would appreciate any replies on this matter, thank you.
Hola Beamomom,

Thanks for your post and good luck tomorrow. We suggest you check back after you know your result. In general, the selectors do prefer it when candidates demonstrate they can achieve the required grades in one sitting. However, there may be a context that is relevant and you have opted to sit four A-levels which is another factor.

Brasenose Admissions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (86)
17.84%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (310)
64.32%
Not yet but I am planning to (23)
4.77%
Not yet but I might (63)
13.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed