Chav girls always seem really attacted to me Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Or maybe its just because they are the most forward unlike most girls who want the men to do the chasing.

Not pure chavs either some of them, some do have girly moments but on a night out or when im on a college course the chav girls are the ones that are the most forward pretty much offering me sex, one girl in particular described everything she was going to do to me and she liked me.

Im a very shy guy whos 22 years old but I dont think they are playing games as in a bar or such they snog me and feel me up!(to the point of putting thier hands down my trousers and feeling!)

The girls who ask me out or for a bit of fun are actually very attractive some could of easily been models so they arent the stereotype ones speaking in slang with coarse voices.

Im just confused why so many chav girls like me.
Nasher and Basher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I dont know either.

What do you wear? Do you have the Bling Bling and the Burberry Polo shirt ?
Anonymous #1
No im a geek with messy hair and glasses whos very shy and nervous but dances like a camp gay man(though im straight) and do things like walk onto the stage and take my shirt off.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Yusuf.T
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
dont worry about it.. like you said you are shy, and like you said they are very open and brash, probably they just like messing with someone who is totally opposite to them.. aka you.. maybe they feel they are in control that way, hence one girl telling you what she would do to YOU.

I tend to get lodsa emo ish girls after me, sucks really, cos i actually get along really well and have more fun with chavvy/rude boy type people.
drbluebox
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Nasher and Basher)
I dont know either.

What do you wear? Do you have the Bling Bling and the Burberry Polo shirt ?
Lol bling bling
millymelting
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Perhaps they just think you're very good looking? :}
Many men would find your situation pretty enviable, but if it makes you uncomfortable that's not good
Christian_j
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Or maybe its just because they are the most forward unlike most girls who want the men to do the chasing.

Not pure chavs either some of them, some do have girly moments but on a night out or when im on a college course the chav girls are the ones that are the most forward pretty much offering me sex, one girl in particular described everything she was going to do to me and she liked me.

Im a very shy guy whos 22 years old but I dont think they are playing games as in a bar or such they snog me and feel me up!(to the point of putting thier hands down my trousers and feeling!)

The girls who ask me out or for a bit of fun are actually very attractive some could of easily been models so they arent the stereotype ones speaking in slang with coarse voices.

Im just confused why so many chav girls like me.
I dont think they are playing games as in a bar or such they snog me and feel me up!(to the point of putting thier hands down my trousers and feeling!)
It's a hard life, innit?

Especially if you play your cards right
MSB
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
How unfortunate for you.
Pinball_heart
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I just come the conclusion that chavs are dumb.
Like chav guys come onto me all the time... when I'm 'emo' and it's blatantly obvious they are not my type.
Chavs are just strange.
Aconite
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
such they snog me and feel me up!(to the point of putting thier hands down my trousers and feeling!)
You know, it's not difficult to get away. One foot behind the other, transfer weight to said foot, move other foot. Do we think someone might actually quite like all this snogging and willy-feeling? Do we suspect the shirt might have been removed with the INTENTION of getting a bit of willy-feelin' action?

Oh Christ, not slang! Not coarse voices!
Tricky_Tree
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You sly devil you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Aconite)
You know, it's not difficult to get away. One foot behind the other, transfer weight to said foot, move other foot. Do we think someone might actually quite like all this snogging and willy-feeling? Do we suspect the shirt might have been removed with the INTENTION of getting a bit of willy-feelin' action?

Oh Christ, not slang! Not coarse voices!
Im a nervous person and freeze up, I had a dare once in a pub competition where a girl had to snog me(she was stunning) but I just froze and didnt open my mouth or move my lips so when the chav girls come I get nervous and freeze up.

I take my shirt off sometimes as im drunk, im happy to have a laugh but nervous approaching others
Mantha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No im a geek with messy hair and glasses whos very shy and nervous but dances like a camp gay man(though im straight) and do things like walk onto the stage and take my shirt off.
Ohmygod don't put your self down like that!:mad:

You're probably a right studd muffin - you'd have to be getting all this attention
Christian_j
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Im a nervous person and freeze up, I had a dare once in a pub competition where a girl had to snog me(she was stunning) but I just froze and didnt open my mouth or move my lips so when the chav girls come I get nervous and freeze up.

I take my shirt off sometimes as im drunk, im happy to have a laugh but nervous approaching others
OP, do you smell of money?

That'd do it.
drbluebox
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Christian_j)
OP, do you smell of money?

That'd do it.
Lol good one
Officer Dibble
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Surely their 'coarse voices' won't matter unless you want to have a relationship with/ marry them.

If you just want a quickie then those types of girls are probably the best for it.
MrPick
Report 11 years ago
I wouldn't be complaining.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Officer Dibble)
Surely their 'coarse voices' won't matter unless you want to have a relationship with/ marry them.

If you just want a quickie then those types of girls are probably the best for it.
I dont mean the ones that try it on have coarse voices lol I mean many arent that way, them seem very Janet from Two Pints sort of girl in style and attitude.

I have been told I stink of cigarettes though but I dont smoke, and dress in cheap Primark like clothes(my dearest clothes are a £25 pair of Burtons trousers and £20 burtons shirt) and Im overweight, hairy, wear geeky glasses and dont style hair so have no idea what the attraction is.
Miss.Naughty
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Maybe they just like you for who you are, maybe it isn't just a 'chav; thing. You perhaps only see them as 'chavs'. Noone on this forum can tell you apart from the girls themselves!
Christian_j
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I dont mean the ones that try it on have coarse voices lol I mean many arent that way, them seem very Janet from Two Pints sort of girl in style and attitude.

I have been told I stink of cigarettes though but I dont smoke, and dress in cheap Primark like clothes(my dearest clothes are a £25 pair of Burtons trousers and £20 burtons shirt) and Im overweight, hairy, wear geeky glasses and dont style hair so have no idea what the attraction is.
In the nicest way possible, maybe they just have a bet on with their friends to pretend they like you even though it's just their intention to make you clam up and be nervous... just a thought...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
5.95%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.27%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.3%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.84%
There's nothing they could do (53)
28.65%

Watched Threads