Chav girls always seem really attacted to me Watch

#1_Wasteman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm confused, what kind of advice are you looking for?

Either go to a different pub or just use a condom. Sorted.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by Christian_j)
In the nicest way possible, maybe they just have a bet on with their friends to pretend they like you even though it's just their intention to make you clam up and be nervous... just a thought...
Possibly but then why do they do things like try to snog me and feel me up, and one girl in past locked herself out of flat or so she said which was a few doors from mine then found her keys then invited me up to say thanks then stipped in front of me and told me to have sex with her.

A few of them have done some rough "grinding" to me too and about friends they are usually on their own on a night out so cant be making a bet.

And im being serious im just a bit dim with things like this lol
Gemma_08
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No im a geek with messy hair and glasses whos very shy and nervous but dances like a camp gay man(though im straight) and do things like walk onto the stage and take my shirt off.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
You sound sweet. Maybe these girls just know a catch when they see one
Christian_j
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Life mystery, I think.
saoirse
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Again, this confuses me...does the term chavs include the footballers wives' type of prettiness adorned in cheap glamour as well?

Thats the kind of girls Im imagining here chatting up the OP?
tucker672
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Pinball_heart)
Like chav guys come onto me all the time... when I'm 'emo' and it's blatantly obvious they are not my type.
Chavs are just strange.
lol I don't know what is worse. Violent chav muuppets or wrist sltting attention seeking emo's.

Yes chavs are strange but not as strang as emo's who cut thenselves for fun :rolleyes:

Grant
Tombola
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
emuuuu....

We need a picture.
bete noire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Don't fight it man, s'all the same in the dark.
Pinball_heart
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by tucker672)
lol I don't know what is worse. Violent chav muuppets or wrist sltting attention seeking emo's.

Yes chavs are strange but not as strang as emo's who cut thenselves for fun :rolleyes:

Grant

Oh the joys of the stereotype.
Mastermind`
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Goth girls seem to be attracted to me. I guess it's because I'm Black
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
your lucky then
tucker672
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh the joys of the stereotype.
lol if you knew me you really wouldn't call me a stereotype. I have so called "emo" friends, they are attention seekers.
Pinball_heart
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by tucker672)
lol if you knew me you really wouldn't call me a stereotype. I have so called "emo" friends, they are attention seekers.
I wasn't calling you a stereotype.
I was simply being sarcastic about the fact people stick so well to the stereotype, which is wrong btw.
Just because you've got some attention seeking friends, don't generalise and chuck the rest of us in there with them.
Sick Puppy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
do you have a burberry scarf?
or a lot of argos jewellery?
Rei
Report 11 years ago
Lynx effect?
FiveFiveSix
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I wasn't calling you a stereotype.
I was simply being sarcastic about the fact people stick so well to the stereotype, which is wrong btw.
Just because you've got some attention seeking friends, don't generalise and chuck the rest of us in there with them.
Like you did when saying chavs aren't your type?
Hello pot, this is kettle, colour check, over...

Oh, and dude? It's very simple - you said you're hairy, overweight etc...

Shower, shave, get a hair cut, get down the gym, wear contacts instead of glasses and generally practice being a hetrosexual manly man.

or don't, and get used to the fact that you're catnip for chavvy girls.

Either way, man up and stop moaning about it :cool:
Sick Puppy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Rei)
Lynx effect?
hahah
Eleanor08
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't think refusing to go out with them just because they're a certain stereotype is a particularly nice thing to do. There's going to be so much more to them than what you think - they are people after all, not sitcom characters. Get to know them a bit and you might find you have more in common than you think.
xBillyBrownx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No im a geek with messy hair and glasses whos very shy and nervous but dances like a camp gay man(though im straight) and do things like walk onto the stage and take my shirt off.
:rofl:
Awwwww

Opposites attract, I suppose.
shmex
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Or maybe its just because they are the most forward unlike most girls who want the men to do the chasing.

Not pure chavs either some of them, some do have girly moments but on a night out or when im on a college course the chav girls are the ones that are the most forward pretty much offering me sex, one girl in particular described everything she was going to do to me and she liked me.

Im a very shy guy whos 22 years old but I dont think they are playing games as in a bar or such they snog me and feel me up!(to the point of putting thier hands down my trousers and feeling!)

The girls who ask me out or for a bit of fun are actually very attractive some could of easily been models so they arent the stereotype ones speaking in slang with coarse voices.

Im just confused why so many chav girls like me.
How old are these girls? The same age as you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
24.15%
No (179)
75.85%

Watched Threads