Chav girls always seem really attacted to me Watch

bete noire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by FiveFiveSix)
Like you did when saying chavs aren't your type?
Hello pot, this is kettle, colour check, over...

Oh, and dude? It's very simple - you said you're hairy, overweight etc...

Shower, shave, get a hair cut, get down the gym, wear contacts instead of glasses and generally practice being a hetrosexual manly man.

or don't, and get used to the fact that you're catnip for chavvy girls.

Either way, man up and stop moaning about it :cool:
****, someone got TOLD
Alexx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Can't believe no one asked this yet...

Do you have a huge penis?
shmex
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
And I don't see what there is to complain about really OP
bete noire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Eleanor08)
I don't think refusing to go out with them just because they're a certain stereotype is a particularly nice thing to do. There's going to be so much more to them than what you think - they are people after all, not sitcom characters. Get to know them a bit and you might find you have more in common than you think.
Exacto
Rei
Badges: 1
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Alexx)

Why so suprised, half of us couldn't give a ****.
Alexx
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Rei)
Why so suprised, half of us couldn't give a ****.
Would clear up the confusion over why they're so attracted though :P

No offence OP
Sick Puppy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Alexx)

i didn't want to be crude
either that or he has a pair of socks stuffed down his pants
Pinball_heart
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by FiveFiveSix)
Like you did when saying chavs aren't your type?
Hello pot, this is kettle, colour check, over...
You might need to point out to me more when I was being hypocritical.
Mos Def
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Unrelated but, why does one have to be a chav and emo, what happend to being normal?
Anony mouse
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I dont mean the ones that try it on have coarse voices lol I mean many arent that way, them seem very Janet from Two Pints sort of girl in style and attitude.

I have been told I stink of cigarettes though but I dont smoke, and dress in cheap Primark like clothes(my dearest clothes are a £25 pair of Burtons trousers and £20 burtons shirt) and Im overweight, hairy, wear geeky glasses and dont style hair so have no idea what the attraction is.
I have solved the puzzle: the girls are not chavs.

Anyway, you make it sound like it's a problem and that you are annoyed that these girls (whatever they are) want to suck you off.

Quit complaining and go get 'em, boy.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
They want your babies so they can claim some tax money.
Jeppaloth
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hai stud, got any tips?
tucker672
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Mos Def)
Unrelated but, why does one have to be a chav and emo, what happend to being normal?
lol normality what a wonderful thing. If anyone knew what it was :rolleyes:
Transatlanticism
Report 11 years ago
No im a geek with messy hair and glasses whos very shy and nervous but dances like a camp gay man(though im straight) and do things like walk onto the stage and take my shirt off.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Napoleon Dynamite?
Faith In Chaos
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Pinball_heart)
Like chav guys come onto me all the time... when I'm 'emo' and it's blatantly obvious they are not my type.
Yes, because we must define ourselves by the clothes we wear and the music we listen to and then stick within these guidelines! Being with someone who doesn't dress like you or listen to the same music is forbidden! Silly chavs! Don't they know they are of a lower Caste?!
Pinball_heart
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Faith In Chaos)
Yes, because we must define ourselves by the clothes we wear and the music we listen to and then stick within these guidelines! Being with someone who doesn't dress like you or listen to the same music is forbidden! Silly chavs! Don't they know they are of a lower Caste?!

I have to applaude you on the sarcasm Very nice.
But honestly, what would we talk about?! Chavs complain about emos, then they're trying desperately to get with them.
It's all a bit confusing.
Faith In Chaos
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Pinball_heart)
I have to applaude you on the sarcasm Very nice.
But honestly, what would we talk about?! Chavs complain about emos, then they're trying desperately to get with them.
It's all a bit confusing.
:p: Ta

I think your problem lies in you making these huge sweeping statements.

'Chavs complain about emos'
'they're trying desperately to get with them'

This is all in your limited experience, and totally subjective anyway as the whole argument relies on your personal perception of 'chav' and 'emo'.

New idea: How about humans stop feeling the need to generalise, split everyone into groups and homogenise, see that we're all the same and I don't know, get along? Emo, Chav, Goth... do you not see how silly it all sounds? I mean, most people grow out of it by the time they're past their teens, but sadly adulthood comes with all sorts of new neat ways to segragate ourselves and define ourselves by groups.
celebracion
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Mos Def)
normal? now why would i want to be that....
a pirate life for me
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Or maybe its just because they are the most forward unlike most girls who want the men to do the chasing.

Not pure chavs either some of them, some do have girly moments but on a night out or when im on a college course the chav girls are the ones that are the most forward pretty much offering me sex, one girl in particular described everything she was going to do to me and she liked me.

Im a very shy guy whos 22 years old but I dont think they are playing games as in a bar or such they snog me and feel me up!(to the point of putting thier hands down my trousers and feeling!)

The girls who ask me out or for a bit of fun are actually very attractive some could of easily been models so they arent the stereotype ones speaking in slang with coarse voices.

Im just confused why so many chav girls like me.
Lol, sorry I don't know what to say.... if you are shallow and/or optionless I would think you should feel free to take advantage. This said, you should never lower your standards for some woohoo.

Also, I am trying to maintain a balanced view of chav girls, and not just say they are all foul but seriously, try to up your standards, be a bit more confident around the non-chav girls if possible.
Anonymous #2
Report 11 years ago
No im a geek with messy hair and glasses whos very shy and nervous but dances like a camp gay man(though im straight) and do things like walk onto the stage and take my shirt off.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
May I just add, you're like my dream guy:love:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads