University of Hertfordshire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello everyone, GOODLUCK with your results tomorrow!:clap2::crossedf: :gthumb:

Here are a few FAQs from Herts that you might find useful if you need it

Who can apply for Clearing at Herts? :confused:

Clearing is for almost everyone, thousands of students like you will be finding a place through Clearing this year. Specifically, at Herts, Clearing is for you if you don’t already hold any offer from any university. You can also opt for Clearing if you are not satisfied with the offer you already hold from another university and wish to come to Hertfordshire.
Clearing is open to those who:
- Have not got into their firm or insurance choice universities
- Want to change what they want to study
- Want to change where they want to study
- Have not applied earlier in the year :bigsmile:

When is Clearing at Herts? How do I apply? :eek:

Clearing at Herts is already open and will continue until the start of term. However, we advise you to get in touch with us as soon as you’ve received your results as courses may close. You can get in touch with us through our Clearing hotline 0300 303 6300 :call:at or our online form here . Our phone lines will be open from 6 am on results day (15th of August 2019) and from 8 am on the 16th of August :biggrin: :ciao:

What courses are available in Clearing 2019? :s:

Please see the list of courses we have available for Clearing. Please be advised that courses fill up pretty quickly so it’s advisable to get in touch with us as soon as possible.:vroam:

How do I apply for accommodation at Herts? :dontknow:

At Herts, when you apply with us and confirm your place – we offer you guaranteed accommodation (subject to application dates). You can find details on our website and will be sent instructions on how to apply if you need accommodation. :clap2:

Need more details on how to be prepared for Clearing :question:
We’ve put together a guide for you to be fully prepared beforehand See here :rave:
There is an additional guide here which details what to do on the day.
If you still have questions, drop a message below and we will answer it for you straight away!

Herts Clearing Open Days :grouphugs:

Come and see us and find out all the awesome things Hertfordshire has to offer. Our Clearing Open Days are Friday 16 August and Saturday 17 August. Book your place here :groovy:

Want to speak to a current student? :hello:

Tom, Herts UG Student Rep will be here on Clearing Days to answer all your burning questions about University life. You can also get in touch with us through Unibuddy – where you can speak to one of our students in real-time who is currently studying at Herts and they would be happy to advise you further with all the small details of what you should expect out of your journey at Herts! :five:

Name:  UH_Clearing_social_media_1.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  268.7 KB
Last edited by University of Hertfordshire; 2 years ago
University of Hertfordshire
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys!

The lines are open now and until 8 pm! Don't forget to give us a ring Also, I'm here to answer all your questions so don't hesitate to get in touch :thumbsup:

Chirasree
123Tikka
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi there,

Just wondering I've been accepted through clearing and added the clearing
123Tikka
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi there I've been accepted through clearing and added it to my UCAS track. How long does it take for the university to confirm the clearing application???
HertsExRep
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello,

The University will be matching up your clearing choice with our clearing offer, as well as confirming your qualifications on UCAS which can take some time. If you have not received confirmation tomorrow, call the clearing line on 0300 303 6300 to inquire.
HertsExRep
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Good Evening,

Thank you for getting in touch with us on TSR! We will be logging off now. Hopefully you will still find useful answers on this thread. We will be back again tomorrow from 8am, so feel free to drop us any question below in the meantime or if you need to make an application, please fill in our online form.

:wavey:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (29)
13.49%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.51%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.19%
I need help with my personal statement (90)
41.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (52)
24.19%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (4)
1.86%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (17)
7.91%

Watched Threads