A level Results Day 2019 Watch

Amber Stevens
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi I am extremely stressed about results day . I was just wondering what time UCAS Track opens as online it says 8am but I’ve heard that it opens at 7am? Also, what exactly do you need to log on to Track? I’ve been reading things about a PIN number and I have no idea what that is and am therefore growing more stressed!
Thanks in advance.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
trZ15
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Amber Stevens)
Hi I am extremely stressed about results day . I was just wondering what time UCAS Track opens as online it says 8am but I’ve heard that it opens at 7am? Also, what exactly do you need to log on to Track? I’ve been reading things about a PIN number and I have no idea what that is and am therefore growing more stressed!
Thanks in advance.
It always opens by 8am but sometimes it has been known to open before then. I wouldn't stress yourself by constantly logging in from midnight/when you wake up but definitely give it one go at around 7:40/50ish that's what I did and it happened to be open. Not too sure about logging into track, when I had my results in 2017 I logged into track the normal way. Hope this helps and don't stress yourself out!
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Amber Stevens)
Thanks in advance.
Hi Amber We know it can be a stressful time, but try to stay calm. UCAS Track officially opens at 8am! You can sign in with the Personal ID in your welcome email, along with the password you used when applying. UCAS have a handy guide if you'd like to read more about it. Good luck tomorrow!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.72%
Excited (151)
9.02%
Worried (303)
18.1%
Terrified (374)
22.34%
Meh (155)
9.26%
Confused (37)
2.21%