Guys, would you date this girl? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
She is very well educated. She trained to be a primary teacher but struggled to get a job so has settled as a teaching assistant for now.

Would you date her, with the view of marriage, if everything else was perfect and you got on really well?
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
How can one make a reasonable judgement on such a minuscule amount of information?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
She is very well educated. She trained to be a primary teacher but struggled to get a job so has settled as a teaching assistant for now.

Would you date her, with the view of marriage, if everything else was perfect and you got on really well?
depends on a few factors tbh (e.g. age, religion, ethnicity, credit history, how materialistic they were)
WanderStruck
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Urr, I mean im no guy, but I'd date any girl if I liked them? And I like people based on personality, not based on looks, grades, or whether or not she could get a job!!
SteveyStack
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Why do people believe guys care in the slightest what you do for a living? I would date you if I found you attractive yes.

Some of the smartest people I know have limited qualifications!
jamiejay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
You’re confusing your thinking brain with your feeling brain.
Who cares what it says on paper? If you don’t get on, don’t find her attractive etc, it’ll never work.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Thanks
Anonymous #1
Thanks
Amon-ster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
For me the biggest factor would be religion
but Yes
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How can "she" of struggled to get a job when we're frequently hearing about the nation being short on teachers, and like 40 kids crammed into a class because of it
Anonymous #3
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by ANM775)
How can "she" of struggled to get a job when we're frequently hearing about the nation being short on teachers, and like 40 kids crammed into a class because of it
I think the primary school sector is crowded. All others probs in need
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Amon-ster)
For me the biggest factor would be religion
but Yes
As in- you are only willing to date women of a particular religion?
Or there are certain religions that you avoid as a dating deal-breaker.
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Depends. If she’s 50 years old with 4 kids then I highly doubt it.
sknudson
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by ANM775)
You'd be surprised. I have a CELTA and have only managed to find private tutoring gigs. While it's not a QTS role with a clear progression pathway, there's an fairly high level of demand for ESOL yet having no experience is still a barrier to entry for whatever reason. It wouldn't surprise me if OP was having similar rejections.

Thread: probably. Taking a lesser, but relevant job is further than I've made it in life with my academic background. Obviously it's entirely dependent on the usual attraction factors.
Amon-ster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
As in- you are only willing to date women of a particular religion?
Or there are certain religions that you avoid as a dating deal-breaker.
The first one
TheSotonian
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
there are certain religions that you avoid as a dating deal-breaker.
Every religion is a dating deal-breaker haha
Anonymous #4
Report 3 days ago
If she’s peng
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by TheSotonian)
Every religion is a dating deal-breaker haha
For an anti-theist or militant atheist who won't tolerate dating someone with alternative religious beliefs.

My father is a militant atheist who has spent decades yelling about all religion being "an evil cult to scam and control the gullible".
He was yelling long before he married my mother, who grew up in an ultra traditionalist catholic family and still goes to church.
Still starts the yelling the same old stuff whenever he sees/hears anything connected to religion.
TheSotonian
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
For an anti-theist or militant atheist who won't tolerate dating someone with alternative religious beliefs.

My father is a militant atheist who has spent decades yelling about all religion being "an evil cult to scam and control the gullible".
He was yelling long before he married my mother, who grew up in an ultra traditionalist catholic family and still goes to church.
Still starts the yelling the same old stuff whenever he sees/hears anything connected to religion.
Can't help who you fall in love with. Sounds like a smart man though. Must be a laugh at the family gatherings
Last edited by TheSotonian; 3 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.28%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.52%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.84%
Not yet but I might (58)
13.36%

Watched Threads