Does anyone else watch Derry Girls series and thinks it's one of the best series? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
I'm a big fan of Inbetweeners to this day and lately I've re-watched some of the episodes and the films as a nostalgic thing (haven't watched them since probably 2015) and they've recommended Derry Girls. I was a bit sceptical but it turns out to be one of the best shows I have ever watched. I'm not even British or Irish but I can totally identify with the characters, or at least feel this 1990s Ulster vibe, the show is great.

Is there anyone who watches the show?
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a big fan of Inbetweeners to this day and lately I've re-watched some of the episodes and the films as a nostalgic thing (haven't watched them since probably 2015) and they've recommended Derry Girls. I was a bit sceptical but it turns out to be one of the best shows I have ever watched. I'm not even British or Irish but I can totally identify with the characters, or at least feel this 1990s Ulster vibe, the show is great.

Is there anyone who watches the show?
Moved to the TV shows section for you
Interea
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Yes, I love it! I'm English and my family is Northern Irish so I love all the slightly more niche jokes
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I've seen a couple of YouTube clips and it's jokes :rofl:
FantasticMsFox
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I've watched both series. They're quite funny! I can't wait for the next series.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (68)
17.35%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
63.01%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.1%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.54%

Watched Threads