The Student Room Group

Will you post anonymously your actual biggest wishes in life?

What would you consider your real wishes to be?
I wish that I wouldn’t have to worry about finances and that I have a stable income so that my family and I can live comfortably.

I wish that my relationship lasts a long time and that I won’t face any backlash from my family.

I wish that my mental health was good so that it won’t hinder me from achieving what I want to.
to be able to be really open. tlk publically about social issues. do activism. be well know.

Would love to do public speaking, science and philosophy, acting, singing and dancing when I'm older as a career and/or fun. have a girlfriend.

some other stuff but breaks rules.
I wish to one day be married to my soul mate & have children as a symbol of our love.

I wish to one day be in my dream job & have a good financial background.

I wish to be closer and happier with my family & for there to be peace.

I wish to get the A-level grades AAA tomorrow please God! ♥️

I hope for one day them all to come true.
I wish one day I will have a job I love and that pays well
I wish to have a great marriage and family
I wish I would stop being insecure about little things that hardly matter
And I wish I had a DeLorean they are too cool
Original post by Anonymous
I wish to one day be married to my soul mate & have children as a symbol of our love.

I wish to one day be in my dream job & have a good financial background.

I wish to be closer and happier with my family & for there to be peace.

I wish to get the A-level grades AAA tomorrow please God! ♥️

I hope for one day them all to come true.

It came true guys, I got AAA yesterday!!
Original post by Anonymous
It came true guys, I got AAA yesterday!!

Congratulations!

:party:
Reply 7
Full time teaching gig or postdoc
Original post by londonmyst
Congratulations!

:party:

Thank you♥️♥️
My own empire, I even have a name prepared.
I wish people would consider me successful.
Money! (I’m sorry) and to be happy
To find a man who will love me for who I am (cringey but whatever) and to make me feel happy, comfortable and safe. To become a mum and feel proud watching my children grow up and into their personalities. For my family to have good health and successful lives where they are happy and comfortable
I wish I didn't have to struggle with my bulimia and I'd finally learn to accept my body as it is.
I wish I could go to uni to study for my dream job without being stopped by the financial hurdles.
I wish I could save the earth becasue I really really want to live the longest time possible without being frightened for my futuren, the future of my kids and the future of animals.

Quick Reply