Just sent my digital portfolio but worried they won't like it Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I'm hoping to do an MA in a design course starting this September. I've just sent them my digital portfolio. I sent a link to my website which includes my portfolio. I'm worried they won't like it or it won't be enough. I only mentioned 6 of my design projects from my BA course. I left 2 out because they were rubbish and there wasn't much to show. The remainder of the modules were written work or essays and my dissertation which I also didn't mention. Is this ok or should I have included every single module? I'm really worried. Anyone else done a digital portfolio? What did you include?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm hoping to do an MA in a design course starting this September. I've just sent them my digital portfolio. I sent a link to my website which includes my portfolio. I'm worried they won't like it or it won't be enough. I only mentioned 6 of my design projects from my BA course. I left 2 out because they were rubbish and there wasn't much to show. The remainder of the modules were written work or essays and my dissertation which I also didn't mention. Is this ok or should I have included every single module? I'm really worried. Anyone else done a digital portfolio? What did you include?
Plus my homepage features my Instagram posts from my design account, this includes everything I've done on the course except the written work
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
CoolCavy may be able to help
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
CoolCavy - trying this again
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
What you have done is correct, im not sure why you say they wont like it? Obviously design/art is personal opinion but anyone can see talent when they see it even if it isn't their preferred style. You just need confidence in your work it is also totally expected that a portfolio wont show absolutely everything, it's meant to be a showcase of your best work. Make sure you put your strongest stuff first
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (133)
13.53%
Excited (90)
9.16%
Worried (187)
19.02%
Terrified (222)
22.58%
Meh (74)
7.53%
Confused (26)
2.64%
Putting on a brave face (123)
12.51%
Impatient (128)
13.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise