Bad Cramps Watch

Teohen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Has anybody found a remedy for bad cramps outside of OTC meds and a heated compress?

Oh yeah, I’ve tried BC in the pass but I rather not go back on it even though they did help.
Last edited by Teohen; 3 days ago
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I have one right now...I feel like passing out, someone catch me :cry2:
...........I'mPooPoo i'm waiting
Last edited by HumbleBee_x; 3 days ago
Teohen
Rep:
?
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
I have one right now...I feel like passing out, someone catch me :cry2:
Omg me too.. I feel like these pills are doing little to nothing for me these days 😩
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Teohen)
Omg me too.. I feel like these pills are doing little to nothing for me these days 😩
Honestly I feel so lethargic sometimes, I worry about giving birth! :cry:

I sh*t so much too its unreal, sorry to state but I can't take it anymore!!

ibuprofen doesn't seem to work on me anymore!
arieslover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I don't know about this but I eat ice cream and helps my cramps even though people say that cold food is bad but...……….eat dark chocolate and banana
Teohen
Rep:
?
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
Honestly I feel so lethargic sometimes, I worry about giving birth! :cry:

I sh*t so much too its unreal, sorry to state but I can't take it anymore!!

ibuprofen doesn't seem to work on me anymore!
If it makes you feel any better I vomit uncontrollably within the first few hours of “it” dropping. Giving birth worries me too lol. THERE MUST BE A SOLUTION!!!!
Teohen
Rep:
?
(Original post by arieslover)
I don't know about this but I eat ice cream and helps my cramps even though people say that cold food is bad but...……….eat dark chocolate and banana
Never tried the dark chocolate & banana route.. The ice cream just tastes good it does nothing for me :facepalm:
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Has anybody found a remedy for bad cramps outside of OTC meds and a heated compress?

Oh yeah, I’ve tried BC in the pass but I rather not go back on it even though they did help.
Naproxen was the only painkiller that helped me. But the best thing I've done was go on Cerelle as I haven't had a period in months so no cramps (except one weird day). How many pills did you try before deciding not to keep going with it?
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
If it makes you feel any better I vomit uncontrollably within the first few hours of “it” dropping. Giving birth worries me too lol. THERE MUST BE A SOLUTION!!!!
Omg! I vomit if I eat dairy products!

Once you find it, hmu please
Abi)(M
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
good diet and drinking water helps, I've noticed if I have a Healthy month I don't get anything, but if I have a sh*ty month I really struggle...
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Teohen
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Naproxen was the only painkiller that helped me. But the best thing I've done was go on Cerelle as I haven't had a period in months so no cramps (except one weird day). How many pills did you try before deciding not to keep going with it?
Well I was on one for about 3 years. I loved it actually. Then I stopped because it was no longer covered by my insurance. My doctor prescribed me another one a few years ago but the reviews and people I know told me to stay away from that brand. So now if I go back on BC, I’d want it to be the 1st brand I had.

Way too many BC horror stories for me to try and experiment!
t0m0king
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
clicked on this thinking you meant like regular muscle cramps in ur leg after a workout or something, taking a cold bath/shower and drinking chocolate milk is good for dealing with that
so who knows it could help with ur problem too
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Well I was on one for about 3 years. I loved it actually. Then I stopped because it was no longer covered by my insurance. My doctor prescribed me another one a few years ago but the reviews and people I know told me to stay away from that brand. So now if I go back on BC, I’d want it to be the 1st brand I had.

Way too many BC horror stories for me to try and experiment!
Every single medication has horror stories, you can't stay away from everything. In fact, everything in life has horror stories - cars, going for walks, thunderstorms, big dogs etc.

I've heard loads about Cerelle but it has been nothing but good for me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.24%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.37%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.83%
Not yet but I might (59)
13.56%

Watched Threads